Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lt1 values

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lt1 values

not really a newbie since I owned an ls1 TA not to long ago but I was wondering if someone could help me out on the value of an lt1 TA.

There is one local that is a 95 m6 w/ 96k miles, has full exhaust, moroso intake, short throw shifter and centerforce clutch. looks pretty clean too. he is asking $6000 though and blue book is $5300. Do the lt1's usually sell for that much over blue book?

I am trying to decide whether to go with that one or another 95 m6 w/ 155k miles for $3750 it has cam, gears, long tubes, and spec 3+ clutch. so I guess what I am asking about this one is how well do the lt1's last mileage wise and since the cam was installed.

thanks
Old 11-02-2007, 02:41 PM
12 Second Club

sucks your going from an ls1 car to a lt1 car but. honestly i wouldnt pay that much over blue book for the mods it has.. hell my car with the mods i have. i would expect to get under blue book.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99DWPTA
sucks your going from an ls1 car to a lt1 car but. honestly i wouldnt pay that much over blue book for the mods it has.. hell my car with the mods i have. i would expect to get under blue book.
yea I needed the money more than the car so I am taking a step down to an lt1 or possibly something else, really whatever I find that I like.

I figured the response you gave me about the car would be the consensus just wanted to make sure someone else had the same opinion