Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Last nice day??

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Last nice day??

If anyone's up for hanging out/cruising tonight, I'm going to be meeting a few people up by Meijer's in Rolling Meadows. This may be one of the very last decent days of the year, come on out! I'll be in the Eldorado.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I would have liked to come out last night but I was working on the DD, that was about as fun as an enema.
Roadside next weekend for me, maybe thanksgiving Sat at Photo's? I had the car out last thanksgiving maybe this year the weather will be nice as well?
Old 11-12-2007, 02:53 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,483 Likes on 1,067 Posts

Sorry I didn't make it to this. I got involved with a project on the '02 car and didn't wrap things up until late.....then had to get up early to take care of some banking issues.

Went for a ride in Jason's new car on Saturday. That was interesting. Then he ran the Cobra on Sunday. It went 11.4@162mph. Had some serious traction issues and A/F issues due to another bad 02 sensor, causing little to no acceleration till after the 1/8th mile. The car picked up nearly 80mph in the back half of the quarter. They won't let him run without a 'chute now.

Hey Mike, any word on Jim? PM me if you have any updates.