Gauging Interest: 2000 A4 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauging Interest: 2000 A4 Z28

Ok, Ive come down to possibly selling my baby, the reason is I have a company truck and I would like to save the money for a future vehicle (haven't made up my mind yet). Anyway to the point, it is a 2000 Z28 A4 with 107k on the clock. Located in San Antonio, TX

THE GOOD

I have all the records of maintenance done by myself and my dad. I replaced a few parts just because it crossed the 100k mark recently. (New battery, MSD wires, ACDelco Iridium plugs, new front brakes, drivers side window motor). The engine and tranny run/shift awesome for the miles.

THE BAD

I was fortunate enough to have an 80ish Oldsmobile take an unprotected left turn while I was crossing an intersection and the drivers side was damaged. The parts worked/replaced were the drivers door, front left fender, and the rear quarter. It was taken to a local Chevy dealership to be repaired. NO FRAME damage or salvage title. It rides great and only has the normal vibrations due to the dumped true duals. I had them paint the whole car, due to them not being able to match the color to my liking so thats a plus obviously.

So if you are in the market for a F-body at a good price let me know. I'm trying to shoot around 6,500-7,000ish. I think its a good deal, even though I know a wreck brings down value. Let me know what you all think of this price. Thanks

Last edited by Phil8616; 11-19-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump for the day...if your not interested, please still give comment on my price...Thanks