Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

checking in

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 03:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default checking in

hey guys, been lurking here for a while so I'm not a total stranger, nor a total noob. I used to be big into the MkIII Supra and Z31 300ZX, and did my fair share of modifications, but I've since ditched the Japanese import scene and moved onto more...refined markets.

Which is why I have an old 1987 Porsche 944 and I'm looking to give it a few extra ponies in the near future. It's a good, clean car for it's age, has a few cracks in the dash and the paint is starting to age but it's been taken care of in it's lifetime (unlike most 944's). Anyway, I'm giving it a new life with an LS1 out of a 99 F-body, and a few go fast goodies like an LS6 intake, some custom made conversion headers, and a TR230 cam kit and ported TB. My goal is a modest 400whp at about 2900lbs, but we'll see what she kicks out. If I've got some coin left over I'll probably give it some spray too

This is my first venture with an LS1, so I'll be popping in to ask a few stupid questions from time to time, especially when it comes time to wire her up. Any of you Phoenix guys feel free to hit me up, I know a few of you AZFBA guys from my friend Chris, but I could always use a few more friends (and races when i finish the car )
Attached Thumbnails checking in-img_0230_1sm.jpg   checking in-img_0231_1sm.jpg   checking in-img_0228_1sm.jpg