Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

ZANO question

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 09:16 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ZANO question

I'm in Clear Lake and am considering the Zano kit. I heard Butterwax was just as good last night, but then heard that Zano builds up in layers and just gets nicer and nicer plus has a lasting durability compared to everything else. Also heard it was pretty expensive..how much and is there a dealer in Clear Lake or southside Houston that can sell it to me if I decide to get it? I need it tomorrow morning/afternoon Sat 6/21? If Butterwax is just as good I know where to get that, it's only about 10 bucks. If so shoot me an email bgt1963@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Old 06-23-2003, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: ZANO question

I got the Zaino Show Kit, came with car wash, clay bar, two stages of polish (z5 and z2), gloss enhancer, and three applicator pads; all for $100 after shipping. After spending that money of was thinking "this better work". It works better than any other wax that i have bought. It took two days to clay bar and put about 5 coats of z5 and 3 of z2 on but it looks so good. It was actually hard to look at it was so shiny. I believe it is supposed to last 9 months if you use there car wash. Here is their web site. Zaino Store
I am also a first time user of this product so next time it should look better
Old 06-23-2003, 09:49 AM
On The Tree

For a distributor in your area contact Sal Zaino via email at zainobros@zainobros.com.

Zaino is better then pretty much any product out there, namely wax. This Butterwax if it is a wax will likely not give you the durability available from Zaino and if applied correctly, Zaino costs less to own in the long run then most of the waxes and polishes you can get in auto parts stores.
Old 06-23-2003, 10:07 AM
Launching!

You can't go wrong with Zaino.
Old 06-25-2003, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Ooops...he said the "w" word I use Zaino POLISHES and have to say that their products are the best Ive used. Be sure to clay bar first though.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:30 PM
TECH Regular

Does it pull out any small scratch's.About to order and needed to know if I should get the small scratch buffed out first.Thanks!

Quick Reply: ZANO question