Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Clear turn signals!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear turn signals!

I have been looking at all the pictures of the clear turn signals and then i go out to look at mine and i have to wonder how the hell you get them in there?

So for those of you that know can you enlighten me? do you have to pull the nose of or what? thanks
Old 06-23-2003, 02:40 PM
Launching!

Default Re: Clear turn signals!

its real easy if you remove the headlights, but unnecessary. Best I remember there are 3 7mm screws that hold them in. Its been a while
Old 06-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Launching!

I just put mine in about three weeks ago. I'd remove the headlight, that will give you much better access to the signal lense. There are three 7mm screws you'll need to loosen. Then just angle them up and out. Reverse for the install of the new lens. It took me about 20 minutes!
Old 06-24-2003, 04:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well what i did....I removed the 5 pull pins holding the nose of the car on under the front of hood. Then pull up and out on the nose to give u a little more room to work with. Then remove the one 10mm screw holding the headlight in...then slide out the headlight. Be careful not to scratch the paint on the bezel. Then there are 3 7mm, i believe, bolts holding the actual corner light in. remove these and then work with the housing of the light to get it out. It takes a little more workin to get the new back in. But in the end it is wonderful though. have fun and enjoy.Later Justin
Old 06-24-2003, 02:50 PM
Launching!

yep, take out the headlights. Took me about 15 min for both sides. It's so easy.

Quick Reply: Clear turn signals!