Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Currie Enterprises Problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Currie Enterprises Problem

Any one know if they are they a site sponser by chance?

I ordered a lot of stuff for my new 9" from them, Yoke, Pinion Support, 3rd member, Set Up Kit, and Torque Arm Bracket it, a little over $700 dollars worth of goodies, and they left out my the tubing so I can have my tourque arm bracket welded on, which is no big deal besides the fact my car is my dd and id like to get my rear end put in.

So I called them at 7:15 this morning and they've done nothing but give me the run around ever since...all I simply want is my stuff over nighted and supposedly one of the owners was going to call me back hours ago to resolve my issue and I've yet to hear from them, they didnt call me back this morning either like they promised. They said IF my stuff got sent out today it would take 4 days to get to me so I asked if I could get it over nighted since Im waiting on it. Why should it take an owner to call me to fix their problem...Im only asking for two little pieces of tube to be overnighted...I can tell you its the last time I'll ever buy any thing from them, Id ship all their **** back to them if it didnt mean Id have to wait even longer...

Not real sure what to do, I dont feel the need to call back yet once again when they are supposed to call me but Im starting to think if I dont my stuff wont get sent out at all.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well they called me back just now, really nice to deal with but they dont even have the parts the left out on my Tourqe Arm bracket in stock...they are going to make some tomorrow and they were willing to pay for 3 days UPS shipping but if I wanted them over nighted I had to pay for it...lol I was like wait Im not the one who left the parts out...he said he understood but it would be like $100 dollars or more to over night...I dont know about that but I said fine just **** it normal ground and they are going to throw in a free T Shirt...geeze...when you sell a weld on Torque Arm it should come with the part you weld on!

Last edited by drews94z-28; 12-03-2007 at 05:31 PM.