Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Ricer from KY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ricer from KY!!!

whats up people? Heard alot about this site so I figured Id check it out!!

Ive got a 93 b18 turbo civic (obviously) that currently has a blown motor, I look foreward to buildin it and crankin the boopst up to acheivce stock LS1 power!! Too bad it will never hook...but anyways

Id love to have a C6 Z06!! ive heard with head and cam package and a couple other bolt ons with spray they are able to easily acheive over 700 to the wheels! And still maintain 25 miles to the gallon!?!? thats pretty damn amazing, I def want one but thats after I win the lottery......

Even though I am a import lover, I have respect for anything that is fast, muscle cars, imports, bikes, turbo diesels whateva!! Especially stuff that is out of the ordinary, I know a decent amount about LS1 cause a few freinds had them. I had a buddy (tim) dunno if hes still on here or not with the TA??from KY/Ohio? anybody know>??

But anyways, hope to learn some more stuff and read some more kill stories!
BTW, my buddy has a youtube account (hes got a EVO9 and an older ta) with a ton of street/track racing videos on it as well as the fastest street cars in KY, search "IHMDAD" and check em out!!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Restricted User

hi there
Old 12-05-2007, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

your here a couple of days and your sigs already broke the rules. haha thats funny as hell to me. any way welcome and enjoy reading up on various things.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Teching In

rofl thats a good way to look at it
Old 12-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Teching In

thanks for the kind welcomes guys, except for the photo police givin me "points" already,lol! Didnt think riceburners were too liked around this place but damn, didnt know johnny Law would punish me for it! Im workin on resizing and gettin uncle bens back up......
Old 12-05-2007, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Welcome...
http://www.youtube.com/user/ihmdad
Old 12-05-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome, I'm located in Bowling Green.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CrazyCamaro
some1 needs to learn how to drive a m6. how many times did that guy miss a gear ? LOL
Old 12-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01blackz28
some1 needs to learn how to drive a m6. how many times did that guy miss a gear ? LOL
Yeah, I dunno what it is but for some reason his tranny likes to grind under full throttle....its a pretty nice car though, decent shot of spray (those highway runs were all motor).
Old 12-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
Welcome, I'm located in Bowling Green.
thanks man, do you go to beechbend a lot?? Ive been a few times, first time was great, got a ton of back to back runs in, then the next few times wed be there for like 5 minutes and they would close early due to snow (like flurries for literally 2 minutes, track ddint even get wet) or rain.....
Old 12-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

I know a tim thats now in fort drum.. 11B.. use to have a TA but sold it and now has a cobra
Old 12-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Teching In

naw thats a different guy man, it was kyfbodies forum , I was thinkin of, thanks though, nice car!
Old 12-05-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by civicruisin
thanks man, do you go to beechbend a lot?? Ive been a few times, first time was great, got a ton of back to back runs in, then the next few times wed be there for like 5 minutes and they would close early due to snow (like flurries for literally 2 minutes, track ddint even get wet) or rain.....

Yeah, it's a whole 10-15 minutes from my house. Depending on which days you choose to go, you can get 20 runs, or sometimes you'll be lucky to get 2. I've been there when it's snowed and they let the cars run for another 1/2 hour before they shut it down, but that's probably not the safest thing to do. I'll be out there often this year, hoping to go 9s in my T/A and 12s in my S R T - 4. If you ever want to meet up out there let me know, I'd be more than happy to.

Edit: Why the **** is S R T - 4 censored? That's the dumbest damn thing I've ever seen, especially on a huge, reputable forum like LS1tech.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Yeah, it's a whole 10-15 minutes from my house. Depending on which days you choose to go, you can get 20 runs, or sometimes you'll be lucky to get 2. I've been there when it's snowed and they let the cars run for another 1/2 hour before they shut it down, but that's probably not the safest thing to do. I'll be out there often this year, hoping to go 9s in my T/A and 12s in my S R T - 4. If you ever want to meet up out there let me know, I'd be more than happy to.

Edit: Why the **** is S R T - 4 censored? That's the dumbest damn thing I've ever seen, especially on a huge, reputable forum like LS1tech.
sounds cool man, next time we go down there i will be sure to give ya a shout on here, do you ever street race either of those cars?? my buddy use to have a GT35r s r t with nitrous, it was a bad bitch, but he got tired of silly **** breakin too much so he sold it for pretty cheap..... did you ever go to the casey county airport ...."events"?lol
Old 12-05-2007, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I'm down for the occasional street race. Not as much as I used to as most of the people who try to race me are friggin jokes around here, but it's always fun from time to tmie to rip someone's *** on the street.

That GT35 Skittle must've been a friggin beast! I have a friend who bought my old skittle and is in the process of putting a GT30 on it. Well the turbo is on it, just needs to finish his fuel system and tune it. I'm just aiming for 300whp on the stock turbo in mine.

I've never heard of any "events'' in Casey Co... would be interested in going though.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Yeah I'm down for the occasional street race. Not as much as I used to as most of the people who try to race me are friggin jokes around here, but it's always fun from time to tmie to rip someone's *** on the street.

That GT35 Skittle must've been a friggin beast! I have a friend who bought my old skittle and is in the process of putting a GT30 on it. Well the turbo is on it, just needs to finish his fuel system and tune it. I'm just aiming for 300whp on the stock turbo in mine.

I've never heard of any "events'' in Casey Co... would be interested in going though.
you street race the s r t or the other car???

Yes, it was supposeddly one of the fastest s r t 4s there was at the time, switched it to a built automatic, that didnt last long so a 5 speed was put back in.....theres aguy on fort knox that has a Gt30d s r t and I beleive hes puttin right at 388 down....
so Im confused, is it still your car???

Casey county has an abandoned airport and they had drag races down it, it was badass the 1st time, 2nd time, ended up in a ton of people (includin me) gettin tresspassing fines and court, was worth it though!!!LOL

ever been on 502underground.net???? The head guys over there (CDUB) used to own that s r t, now they alll got talons, very very fast talons.....
Old 12-05-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

I street race both cars from time to time.

Was that GT35 car red? From Louisville I think, if I am thinking of the same guy. he brought his car to Beech Bend a couple of times. His user name on SRTforums is/was YellowRS I believe.

Sorry for the confusion, the Skittle I have now is my second, a yellow 03. My first, an e-blue 04, I sold to a friend who is putting the GT30 in it.

Have not been on 502underground, spend most of my time here on LS1tech and some on SRTforums.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Teching In

I street race both cars from time to time.

Was that GT35 car red? From Louisville I think, if I am thinking of the same guy. he brought his car to Beech Bend a couple of times. His user name on SRTforums is/was YellowRS I believe.

Sorry for the confusion, the Skittle I have now is my second, a yellow 03. My first, an e-blue 04, I sold to a friend who is putting the GT30 in it.

Have not been on 502underground, spend most of my time here on LS1tech and some on SRTforums.

Yep, thats the car, used to be jesses....

OK I gotcha, sounds cool man, Ill hit ya up when we go to the track again or head down that way!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Teching In

why is your buddy talking so much jive in his comments on youtube? whats this stuff about edgewater? do u know that guy? and the other guys all talking crap, lmao. so funny. i go to edgewater sometimes but i dunno who the hell hes talking about with the mustang. his evo is ok. but im not too impressed. i like where the one guy talking about edgewater says something about making an 11 second pass in a ricer is like coming out of the closet, u might surprise people but youre still gay lol. priceless. welcome btw hehe
Old 12-05-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

this thread is ******' gay....