Look Who I Got To Hang Out With.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 02:48 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look Who I Got To Hang Out With.

Hung out with Three Days Grace this past Thursday (12/6/07) in San Antonio. They were playin' at Sunset Station with like 4-6 other bands like Lifehouse, Boys Like Girls, Plain White T's etc.. Bands that I don't even listen to. Anyways, Here are two pics. I was able to get with them before they went on stage. Never met the whole band before, just Barry Stock. ***'n cool *** guys to hang out with!

Me with Neil Sanderson And Barry Stock.

Me and Adam Gontier.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Teching In

Damm Dude Thats Badass!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Launching!

My friend's uncle is real good friends with Barry Stock so he got us backstage and everything. They are pretty damn cool, very laid back.. Oh yeah, and they put on a hell of a show!
Old 12-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

they are a friendly looking bunch
Old 12-09-2007, 02:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
Hung out with Three Days Grace this past Thursday (12/6/07) in San Antonio. They were playin' at Sunset Station with like 4-6 other bands like Lifehouse, Boys Like Girls, Plain White T's etc.. Bands that I don't even listen to. Anyways, Here are two pics. I was able to get with them before they went on stage. Never met the whole band before, just Barry Stock. ***'n cool *** guys to hang out with!

Me with Neil Sanderson And Barry Stock.

Me and Adam Gontier.
Not so silent night was a ******* badass show
Old 12-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Not so silent night was a ******* badass show
Yeah, It was pretty badass even though I don't listen to any of the bands that were there with the exception of Three Days Grace. Did you go?

DAMN!!!! There were soooo much hot chicks there. Oh and I saw a '98-'02 model Firehawk whenever I was walking back to the car. It was pretty nice. It was parked in front of some building. It looked stock to me, figured it might have belonged to a member here on the forum.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:31 AM
TECH Addict

Yeah, It was pretty badass even though I don't listen to any of the bands that were there with the exception of Three Days Grace. Did you go?

DAMN!!!! There were soooo much hot chicks there. Oh and I saw a '98-'02 model Firehawk whenever I was walking back to the car. It was pretty nice. It was parked in front of some building. It looked stock to me, figured it might have belonged to a member here on the forum.
Yes I was there and holy hell the girls...
Old 12-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Launching!

Yes I was there and holy hell the girls...
Just about every damn girl I saw there was a lesbian. Not that I'm against it, it's just they weren't all that great lol. There were alot of beautiful white girls that I saw! Did you see that one girl on the way to the restrooms. She was serving beer to the left before you went through that little walk way to the restrooms. Oh man was she hot. She had a damn nice body!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
TECH Addict

Just about every damn girl I saw there was a lesbian. Not that I'm against it, it's just they weren't all that great lol. There were alot of beautiful white girls that I saw! Did you see that one girl on the way to the restrooms. She was serving beer to the left before you went through that little walk way to the restrooms. Oh man was she hot. She had a damn nice body!!!
Hmm not sure I remember her. I was with a few friends, all chicks. Really hot chicks...
Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Launching!

Oh yeah and then I kept seeing this badass brunette. I know she was over 21yrs. because she had one of them pink bracelets. She had some super short shorts that were black and she was wearing some heels with a grey shirt. Damn she had some badass legs lol. Damn, Gotta love San Antonio girls!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Launching!

Hmm not sure I remember her. I was with a few friends, all chicks. Really hot chicks...
Should have hooked me up with one, and I could have hooked you up with backstage passes lol.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:37 AM
TECH Addict

Oh yeah and then I kept seeing this badass brunette. I know she was over 21yrs. because she had one of them pink bracelets. She had some super short shorts that were black and she was wearing some heels with a grey shirt. Damn she had some badass legs lol. Damn, Gotta love San Antonio girls!
Hahahaha that was one of my friend's friends. Didn't go with her but saw her a couple times. I swear to God I didn't really hear any music I was just staring at the girls the entire time.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Launching!

Dude oh my God that girl was soo beautiful. Me and one of my friends were just checking her out the whole time lol. I walked into a ******' trash can trying to check out those legs lol, No ****.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:43 AM
TECH Addict

Dude oh my God that girl was soo beautiful. Me and one of my friends were just checking her out the whole time lol. I walked into a ******' trash can trying to check out those legs lol, No ****.
I know what you mean. she's ******* amazing in bed too
Old 12-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Launching!

I know what you mean. she's ******* amazing in bed too
WTF... Ah man, I would love just to hang out with that girl one night. Damn she had an amazing body!!!! She looked like the type to where you automatically think "Damn I would never have a chance with somebody like that" lol.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:53 AM
TECH Addict

WTF... Ah man, I would love just to hang out with that girl one night. Damn she had an amazing body!!!! She looked like the type to where you automatically think "Damn I would never have a chance with somebody like that" lol.
Nah not really. She's not easy but she is just sweet. Really nice and down to earth.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Launching!

Ha.. Na I would just like to hang out with her. She's super hott and she looked pretty laid back.

By the way, did you go to Midnight Madness lastnight? A couple of my friends went. I was gonna try and go with them just to check out the cars but I thought it was going to end up raining so I just stayed home. How old are you man? Just wondering..
Old 12-10-2007, 01:00 AM
TECH Addict

Ha.. Na I would just like to hang out with her. She's super hott and she looked pretty laid back.

By the way, did you go to Midnight Madness lastnight? A couple of my friends went. I was gonna try and go with them just to check out the cars but I thought it was going to end up raining so I just stayed home. How old are you man? Just wondering..
No I wanted to so bad but work said no
19 now, 20 in like 3 months.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Launching!

No I wanted to so bad but work said no
19 now, 20 in like 3 months.
Cool cool. Barry Stock said they might come back sometime in Feburary. If everything goes good man maybe I can pull you backstage or something. They are gonna be playing at the Freeman Collesieum (excuse my spelling if it's spelt wrong) over in San Antonio.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:06 AM
TECH Addict

Cool cool. Barry Stock said they might come back sometime in Feburary. If everything goes good man maybe I can pull you backstage or something. They are gonna be playing at the Freeman Collesieum (excuse my spelling if it's spelt wrong) over in San Antonio.
Sounds sweet, except I might be out of town.