Cam help?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cam help?

I got a cam... 231/237 got a quote to get it put in, including all other parts needed like springs, etc... dyno tune.. all that fun stuff for 1150... very good price... but unfortunately being still in college my parents own me still and wont let me get it put in yet... do i go ahead and get it done in a few months if they let me.. or save up and all at once get the heads i have ported and stuck on there at the same time etc...
aka what should i do... or where can i save money... like getting the rest of hte kit cheaper or something
Old 12-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Launching!

**** the smart thing to do would be finish school first. not that i was smart enough to do it..
Old 12-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
**** the smart thing to do would be finish school first. not that i was smart enough to do it..
no way in hell that is happening lol... im only a freshman... so im not waiting till im done... who knows it could take me 5 years to finish at this rate
Old 12-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Bullet_WS6
no way in hell that is happening lol... im only a freshman... so im not waiting till im done... who knows it could take me 5 years to finish at this rate
my older bro has been going to school for 5 years no and hes only a junior
Old 12-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bullet_WS6
You could save some money by finding someone to do it thats not a shop. There are several in the area. PM me or ask around.