Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LS1 Acc. Setups w/ Prochargers

Old 12-10-2007, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS1 Acc. Setups w/ Prochargers

Ive often wondered this but can a vette acc. setup be used on the camaro? Could you then use the procharger kit for a vette on hte camaro and have it moved to the top and more easily run a F1C or F1R? I relieze the hood may have to be modified but would the ac compressor and stuff and everything fit into a camaro due to the kmember? What would the problme areas be? Has anyone done this before? Im bored and always wondered if this would work.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:11 PM
11Second Club

+1

Always wondered this myself.., The fbody Procharger location is less than desirable.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Agreed and moving to the top would make for a much beter air cleaner setup and dual fans again. Makes much more sense as long as a custom fmic setup is used and vette acc i see it being a fun fitment but i think it would work. Its been done by one person on the boards and i pmed about pics and info so maybe he will chime in i believe its JBSBLOWNWS6. Hopefully i can get some input and try this i dont care what it cost this would be so sick looking to open the hood to a procharger rite on top with an fbody cause location on fbody sucks ppl lean on your car to see it i hate that!

Search this Thread