Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

!!!!Headlight trouble!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation !!!!Headlight trouble!!!!!!

hey guys i have a problem i hope you guys can help me i have a 2001 ss camaro this is want happened i noticed that my 3rd brake light {on the spoiler} wasnt working so i decided to unscrew the lens and take a look at the bulb which in deed truns out to be a full led bulb all checked out fine i giggled the wires around and some how the l.e.ds lite up so it worked so i screwed it all back together great i thought so i took it out for a spin and i noticed that my headlights switched on as soon as i opend the switch with starting the motor and i aslo noticedthat the brake light on the dash didnt not stay on and the hand brake was still engaged i want like that before
what could of happened ?????
Old 12-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Banned

wow.......maybe try using some punctuation, see if that helps your lighting issue....
Old 12-17-2007, 12:09 PM
TECH Resident

if i understand what you are talking about, you fixed the brake light. good. but when you started the car the headlights popped up? or came on? and the emergency brake was engaged but there wasn't a dummy light? check your fuses....maybe when you where messing with your rear taillight while the car was on(?!?!) you blew a fuse