1 Bad Z

Old 12-14-2007, 06:33 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1 Bad Z

Well Jeff i'm going to go ahead and put up a short story about why you feel the way you do to the peole who are confused.

Jeff "Inspector12" Williams the guy who would regularly call me and be greatful for my technical LS1 expertise I shared with him who now "is not impressed with anything" purchased a 800rw Procharged camaro SS from Dennis "DJ's99ss" Jason for around $30,000 in which I have no relation and did not get any monies from that transaction. (The black one he proudly displays in his sig) The car ends up breaking for whatever reason. He doesnt get anywhere with getting re-imbursed from DJ so he tries to come back to me asking to help with the cost of the repair at another shop.
Well since someone locked it before I could resopnd I will say. I called you three times about some very minor stuff to get another persons opinion which I do to a lot of people not just you, so regularly is being a little loose. You act like you weren't the one who built the car?? I was not impressed because of the of some of the stuff on this car (Mainly the oil pickup and the clutch issue.) I have no experiences before this just the same thing everyone else is saying here etc... MIKE is the LSX god LOL! And yes I proudlly display the car in my sig now cause I built the car this time and fixed all the stuff that was wrong with it. Alot has changed on the car. And yes the car did break from oil starvation after I had the car for two weeks and 298miles later. (Pick up way to close the the pan.) And re-imbursement I was looking for help meaning something I got nothing. So when someone asks an opinoin about a specific shop I gave it. Good luck and Mery christmas to you also.
Jeff
Old 12-14-2007, 06:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

subscribing
Old 12-14-2007, 07:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
subscribing
Count me in.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:04 PM