blk 2000 camaro 6spd in T.X. (low price for 11.20 car)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 12:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blk 2000 camaro 6spd in T.X. (low price for 11.20 car)

Im selling a black 2000 z28 m6.The car runs perfect and the interior is in real good shape.The only two defects on this car is the driverside fender is just a little out of line and the transmission.The only thing wrong with the tranny are the 4th gear synchros, it only grinds every once in a while and has never poped out on me.Here is a list of the goodies:

1.weld racing rims all the way around, has MT drag radials that are new
2.tsp ms4 cam 239/242, .649"/.609" 111 LSA ( with prc spring kit, pushrods, ls2 timing chain, ls6 ported oil pump, water pump and all the necessary gaskets installed by ART in buda,T.X.
3.mcleod clutch with drill mod done to the stainless steal line(clutch still in very good shape)
4.rear end was just redone with a 3.73 ratio
5.slp lid and bellow
6.full exhaust(headers,y pipe,cut out)
7.zex kit(bottle heater,WOT switch,RPM window switch,150 shot),have all the extra jets to change.
8.full nitrous dyno tune done at ART also.Tune was done after all the mods so everything the car has on it is tuned for already.The car runs just a little on the rich side off the nitrous but is necessary to run safe.The people at ART did there best to get as much power out of it as well at looking for safe timing and air/fuel ratio, I have the new fuel pump just have not installed it yet.They said with the new fuel pump I could go to a 175 shot safely with this tune.It put out 536(hp) and 580(tq).I do have the dyno sheets from ART to prove.

The car ran an 11.26 at 124.I do not have time slips but I will go down to SAN ANTONIO RACEWAY to prove my time if need be to sell.The honest reason I am selling is because my wife is 3 months pregnant and can't handle the expense of raising a child and having a bad *** car other wise I would keep it because I have put to much money in to it but I know I will never get my money back out of it because that is just the rule of modded vehicles.So with all that in mine i think a fair price to start this at is $9000, this is taking in to consideration of the defects but i will drop price considering the tranny problem is the most expensive flaw.You can e-mail me at rbarnes@nctv.com or call me at 512-767-5581.Like I said any reasonable offer will take it. If you need pictures send me your e-mail and I will e-mail them to you.

Thanks for your time to look at this post