View Poll Results: Basicly you have been singled out by a 6'6" asshole who wants to beaat your ass
shoot him: because 3 of them followed you to your car.
85.00%
don't shoot:because 3 of them followed you to your car.0
15.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

WTF is up wit all of these tuff guys????

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 05:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTF is up wit all of these tuff guys????

Non of this was pervoked or started by me I just got singled out.

When we made the move from Vitti's to little Vittio's, it had already started as soon as we got there.

1) I was calmly standing on the front legs of the chair I was sitting in.

2) This fatty McFatt wearing a bed-sheet as a jacket. Walks right up and drives his BOs right into my back. At this point I let it slide no big deal he is just drunk so I let it go.

3) Side note I was the only person that had my back because the others with us were the ladies.

4) I'm back out side waiting on Jen to come out. Then the white/shirted/***/hat for no reason at all looks right at me and say WTF are you staring at????

5) I was like omg I have no back, and this guy is 6'6" and even though drunk he could still do great harm to me.

6) I blew it off once more, but the he followed me to my car with 3 of his friends talking ****, the big guy said "Id *** u up **** Id kill uu."

7) Here is where I lost it I was out numbered they were bigger, but I got a CHL...............

My hand was on it, but I just wanted to know what should I do in that situatioin again? I was scared and also if he had gotten more into my car jennifer could have been in danger as well. I WANTED TO STOP THIS BASTARD FOR GOOD; I don't get why after drinking some ppl feel the need to try to prove they are hard by picking on other random ppl at the bar.

Thomas

Last edited by 1LSWON; 12-22-2007 at 05:15 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they ended up just leaving you alone? I dont know the gun laws and if you werent throwed. I would have prob pulled the gun out and said to back the **** up, if you really thought they were going to beat your ***. I would hope that would make them back off, but instead it might just escalate to something bigger/worse? tough decision. I ******* hate **** like that though. They see you by yourself and know its an easy "punk". either way. Glad you might it out alright.
short story...
I was at a party off sagewood in san marcos a few weeks back. I left at about ~330am. And left one of my buddies there, but he lived right across the street ~50ft? Anyways. I see him a couple days later. And I guess he left the party at about 5ish and right when he left, he got jumped by a group of guys. He woke up down the street, under a car. Bruised the **** up, and he got a ring stolen. ******* duesch*sp?* bags.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you were not drunk AT ALL, and felt as if he was about to cause bodily harm , or felt your family was in immediate danger, you could have shot him. Shooting someone is no joke. .02

Also, dont skin it unless you are going to use it, and if you use it, do it right the first time or it will come back to haunt you later.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:35 AM
11 Second Club

Thats just what i mean it was completely unprovoked. My heart was racing because I had made the decision that if he came in my car I would shoot him. Thats what ppl need to figure out life it not a game, he would have had his *** shot if he tried to get in my car or stop me from getting in my car. Very scary sorry for the rant.

Thomas
Old 12-22-2007, 05:51 AM
TECH Addict

Better to be in court fighting it, than having yourself hurt bad or your girl raped! People are ****, sorry that happen! Just be safe!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:57 AM
11 Second Club

It would not be an issue if it were me and 4 of my guy friends, but it was just me and Jennifer and we were both pretty scarred he was acting violent hitting outside walls and screaming how he was going to **** me up. Very bad situation, and quite honestly Jen and I were both scarred. I'm 6'0" and 180lbs, but he was 6'5"-6'7" and drunk and looking for a fight. This was just even more scary because this was the first time I carried, and there is just so much you have to consider.

Thomas
Old 12-22-2007, 06:12 AM

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by six.

Are you by chance ex-military?

We have something called escalation of force.

The idea is you only use necessary force to stop/eliminate the threat.

If you felt you and your friends lives were in danger, you have every right to defend yourself using the appropriate level of force. No one can take that away from you. The only catch is you have to be able to justify your actions to twelve people that weren't there.

Personally I would have pulled it.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
If you were not drunk AT ALL, and felt as if he was about to cause bodily harm , or felt your family was in immediate danger, you could have shot him. Shooting someone is no joke. .02

Also, dont skin it unless you are going to use it, and if you use it, do it right the first time or it will come back to haunt you later.

comeback to haunt you later as in "sue you". There's always a lawyer willing to take the "He should not have shot him because he was only going to hurt him a little bit".
Old 12-22-2007, 08:27 AM
10 Second Club

Some people are ridiculous. They were probaly jealous that you had girls around and they didnt.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Staging Lane

should just got in his face most people are ****** when it comes down to it
Old 12-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wild thing
Some people are ridiculous. They were probaly jealous that you had girls around and they didnt.
Yea and one of them was probably the dudes wife/gf
Old 12-22-2007, 09:07 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Next time take your index finger and place it inside one of his eyeball sockets and grab it like a grape. Say what you need to say and then allow him to leave. If he persists. Do what you need to do.

I saw that happen to a guy one night in a similar situation and have never forgotten that tactic. Worked like a charm, tough guy was on his knees begging for his eyesight.

I'm a little guy, I believe in getting Medieval on tough guys very quick like.

Do what you have to do to protect yourself, but always look for the high road. What ever you did, it was the right thing because you are not talking about a terrible ending to the night.

g
Old 12-22-2007, 09:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I agree with Grimlock but I also know in the heat of the momment it's difficult to think out the best possible solution to your problem. If you did pull a gun on him you had better have been backed into a corner you couldn't get out of before using it and be able to prove it. I can't say what I would do in that situation but my first reaction would have been to get me and my girl out of there.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:35 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jollyroger83
Better to be tried by 12 than carried by six.
Exact reply that I was going to post.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

You did the right thing by leaving the situation alone. Some people don’t think about the “what if question anymore.”
1. What if one or more of them had a gun?
2. What if you drew your weapon but didn’t shoot and they walked off to there ride and pulled there piece out?
3. What if you drew your weapon and you ended up getting shot and your girlfriend/wife was there to witness it? Furthermore, what if they knew they were in some **** afterwards and decided to kid knap your girl and rape and kill her to (extreme but I don’t put nothing pass anyone anymore)?
4. What if you killed that guy and now you are out thousands to try to clear your name dealing with lawyers and the courts? Could you really be in court and be looking at a family of a man you just killed thinking there could have been a better way (wife, kids, parents, etc)? For some that’s enough for some to commit suicide themselves.
Bottom line is you were alert enough to realize he was intoxicated and everyone left safely that you are aware of. I know it pissed you off and a lot of things will happen in this world that will, but try to make the best judgment call. There are certain situations that do require deadly force but you were alert and aware to know that this was not the case.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bout'ItZ28
You did the right thing by leaving the situation alone. Some people don’t think about the “what if question anymore.”
1. What if one or more of them had a gun?
2. What if you drew your weapon but didn’t shoot and they walked off to there ride and pulled there piece out?
3. What if you drew your weapon and you ended up getting shot and your girlfriend/wife was there to witness it? Furthermore, what if they knew they were in some **** afterwards and decided to kid knap your girl and rape and kill her to (extreme but I don’t put nothing pass anyone anymore)?
4. What if you killed that guy and now you are out thousands to try to clear your name dealing with lawyers and the courts? Could you really be in court and be looking at a family of a man you just killed thinking there could have been a better way (wife, kids, parents, etc)? For some that’s enough for some to commit suicide themselves.
Bottom line is you were alert enough to realize he was intoxicated and everyone left safely that you are aware of. I know it pissed you off and a lot of things will happen in this world that will, but try to make the best judgment call. There are certain situations that do require deadly force but you were alert and aware to know that this was not the case.
Well said !!! Trust me...that punk will meet up with some other "**** bag thug"
someday.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:10 AM
TECH Addict

You could've called the cops and told them the deal? I don't know if they would've cared and showed up just to see what the deal was.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned

Obviously they were jealous because they couldn't get any *** and you had a surplus of females with you. Feel sorry for them, because they had to go home an **** off.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

I'm not actually asking (should I do _______). If we had been attacked or he pulled out the knife he had on his belt, or he attacked her or us getting in the car I would have had no choice (he was armed weather he was gona pull it out or not).

What I was really wondering was if anyone else has been in the situation where they have had to think Wow if this goes much further I may have too... I was scared thinking about it, and have never been in a situation where someone for no reason was making serious threats, and shoving me etc. He followed us we tried to move to another area etc., but no matter what we did he was there making a comments on how he'd **** her xyz ways. I put up the short version last night, but was not joking by thinking it was not out of the question that he would follow through. I again was not drinking and was having to drive Jeniffer, and her friend (don't remember) home. I really I had no idea what this guy and his drunk buddies were capable of. I glad I was able to get the **** out of there before he got to my car. It really sucked but because the girls were drinking they did not really get the situation that I and they may have been in. The way that man was acting at some point if he has not already he is going to hurt someone for no other reason than he got drunk and pissed.

Thomas

Last edited by 1LSWON; 12-22-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:18 PM
10 Second Club

Damn Thomas, sorry that happened to you. You made the right decision. Things are only getting worse by the day...