Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Borla install Question

Old 12-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla install Question

I am currently trying to install the borla cat-back system, I bought it used and I am having trouble getting it to match up to the stock y-pipe. I put the muffler and tips together but the over the axel piece doesn't match up with the piece to the y-pipe. Am I missing an extension for this system? Also for it being a cat-back system, why does it connect to the y-pipe? I would say there is a two foot piece missing. I looked on Borla's web site for an installation guide but no luck. Any help on this would be great. Thanks Jeff
Old 12-23-2007, 12:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you may be missing the i pipe that comes after the over the axle . no worries though for the time and trouble you should be able to go to a number of exhaust shops that should be able to hook you up with a i pipe that or make it fit for next to nothing .
btw first thing i ever did to my ride was put a borla and it was the coolest thing just cruising at 3krpm . even a good seat in the pants feel . have fun my friend !

Search this Thread