Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

turbo set up, help?

Old 12-23-2007, 11:25 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default turbo set up, help?

ok im wanting to build a turbo set up for my 2000 camaro, right now i have a h/c setup intalled and want to start all over. where should i start? should i get a iron block?, lsx?, or use an alluyminum ls1 block? what turbo should i go with?

i want to build a motor with about 450hp, then install the turbo? how much will that cost? what heads, cam? etc. i dont really know that much about turbos, so i would really appreciate some help to get me started, thanks
Old 12-23-2007, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CodeRed2000SS
ok im wanting to build a turbo set up for my 2000 camaro, right now i have a h/c setup intalled and want to start all over. where should i start? should i get a iron block?, lsx?, or use an alluyminum ls1 block? what turbo should i go with?

i want to build a motor with about 450hp, then install the turbo? how much will that cost? what heads, cam? etc. i dont really know that much about turbos, so i would really appreciate some help to get me started, thanks
Start here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/832561-how-much-boost-stock-motor-what-good-turbo-cam.html

Search this Thread