Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vortech Q's for oil pan drilling and lines.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vortech Q's for oil pan drilling and lines.

Got a couple Q's on running the oil lines.

What kind of bit did you use to drill oil pan... The vortech site/instructions calls for the 9/16" Rotabroach but I can't find any that are in that size or look like this pic...?

Secondly, having some issues finding replacement hose for the feed and drain lines that the previous owner cut ..any ideas? I was thinking about just getting new ones but don't know where I could get replacements. I know Vortech makes the stainless steel replacements but they don't make them for ls1's.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:20 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As far as the feed just get some of the push lock stuff in black#4 and that will work for the feed as far as the return they are using is just the same suff like the pro light hose Black nylon braided line of course you can use An fittings if you want to make it screw on etc... Or hard line like I made on mine LOL! The list can go on and on LOL! If you really need some one to make you a list PM me and I'll make you one with part # and where to get it etc...Also I have the Rotobroch bit if you want to it just make me an offer and its yours.
Jeff
Old 12-26-2007, 09:27 PM
12 Second Club

Jeff you life saver. lol

How about this one. This hose is cut (I think it goes there) and I will have to find a replacement. Can you buy hose and have the end fitting just re-clamped on there?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

Once I get home I will take some close up shots of my set up. This should help you indentify some of the components. Also here is a pic of the rotabroach that it mentions.

Prices do vary, but if you can score one from Jeff on here, even better.

Search this Thread