Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Green Light Motorsports - Please Read All

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation Green Light Motorsports - Please Read All

Hello Everyone. As many of you know I have been a member of this website for many years and here within the past year decided to become a sponsor. I love this hobby and everyone that is involved with it. We have met many good people through our relationships here but it is time for me personally to cancel my sponsorship to tech. As much as it really hurts me to do so, I just can't personally afford to keep paying for the advertisement and make money at the same time. Tuning is a hard business to make a profit on. All I wanted to do really was help the community and at least break even or make a few bucks in the process.

For my customers I am still a EFILive reseller and will be glad to help in anyway that I can. I wish there was a way for it to continue, but there just isn't. Maybe in the near future we can get back as sponsors but until then I have to ask that you remove the sponsorship status from our account. I did not want to happen to us and our customers what we have seen here in the past from other companies, so we felt it would be best to just let it go for now.

I wish you all the best in the new year and only hope that those of you that know me, know how sadden I am to have to do this. This was my life, my dream, and my passion. I will greatly miss you all and the help that I have received. I will be around to help those that need it just as I was before.

Sincerely,
Chad Rose

MPH Motorsports and wait4me keep up the good work and make sure this site is covered on EFILive support.

PS - JPH was my saving grace on this for a long time. If it wasn't for him, We wouldn't have been able to do this as long as we did. Thanks Joe, your a true pal!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:48 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You Still Tuning The Fort Guys Right? I Need You To Retune This Spring
Old 01-02-2008, 11:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Yes I will be able to still do that. You will need to contact me personally or through JPH. I will not talk about tuning services anymore on this site as I am no longer a sponsor. It is against the rules and I will not break them. Those sponsors that pay good money deserve the respect and chance for business.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:12 PM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Thanks Chad, that means alot buddy. You still are one of the best tuners I have ever meet and dealt with. You and Pat really have made a difference in my engines and all over the comunity with your tuning abilities and techniques. The Fort Wayne crowd continues to get bigger and stronger, and I'm sure I can speak for all of us up here, by saying that we will all truely miss seeing you guys as a sponsor.

P.S. Hope your eyes getting better.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Banned

you are still the man chad....and my house is open for tunning when ever you need to do a ft wayne group tune...
Old 01-02-2008, 04:13 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Sorry to hear that Chad....you'll still have my word of mouth sponsorship though
Old 01-02-2008, 09:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks for the kind words guys. They mean a lot.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:26 PM
12 Second Club

I am sad to see you go, I hope all goes well for you. It is sad to lose someone who is always helpful.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:44 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Hang in there Chad, I'm sure you will be back. Bob
Old 01-03-2008, 05:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by y2k_ta
Sorry to hear that Chad....you'll still have my word of mouth sponsorship though
Same goes for me too Chad.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:34 AM
10 Second Club

Chad, best of luck to you. Hopefully you will get back into the game in the future. I can say that I have only had good things to say about your tuning abilities and your dedication to this hobby.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This is a great example of being a stand up guy. Whenever I get a somewhat less fluid combination, I'll be calling you to get a good tune on my car.

Quick Reply: Green Light Motorsports - Please Read All