Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Help needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 08:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Help needed

A quick run down: My daughters ex boyfriend is stocking her and making deathe threats to her and my grandaughter. Also, the cops have him on tape him stating that he is going to kill my mother, and daughter. Also, statements that he is going to kill me and my son. the cops can't find him, and they say they have 3 felony warrants on him for this stuff. anyway, my son new his myspace site which wasn't locked (it's blocked now). so he e-mailed all of Wray's (his name Wray Dodrill) friends and let them know whats up. So he e-mailed my son's my space. here is what i have. can anyone help track this piece of **** down before he kills someone or more than one. Please help if ya can, my 80 year old father is packing a shot gun...

His myspace addy: myspace.com/wrayd

Here's his pic from myspace:

Here's the myspace e-mail, I had to print page then scan to my computer as I couldn't figure any other way. The small message inbetween the two larger messages is my son's reply to the threat with the 40 cal:

Robert
Old 01-08-2008, 08:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds to me, if he steps with in 50 feet of you, You would have all the right in the world to put a bullet between the eyes...

Other than that, I don't know what you can do. Leave it in the cops hands, but you know how that will end up.

Lane
Old 01-08-2008, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by crazylane
Sounds to me, if he steps with in 50 feet of you, You would have all the right in the world to put a bullet between the eyes...

Other than that, I don't know what you can do. Leave it in the cops hands, but you know how that will end up.

Lane
We are trying to find someone whom may know how to get his IP address from the myspace and then from that a home address, or wherever he's staying. Oh yea, he will hope the cops get him first before me, my brother or my son get him, and my daughter is packing. The thing is, you here about it all the time where these pieces of **** kill the whole familiy, sneaky bastards.
robert
Old 01-08-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well you can get a hold of the guys that made myspace, to retrieve the ip. You might have to fill them in a little.

If he is a multiple felon then I'm sure the cops wont mind finding him in a dumpster.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

You wont get any ips from myspace unless the police physically talk to them and get it, which would take quite a bit of time.

Only real way to get an IP address is a P2P connection, like a direct connect through AIM. If you can direct connect through AIM, you can pull up a command prompt in windows and view the current connections and it will be there.

Although an IP really wont do you good. All it's going to do is give you is his City and zipcode, then the address of whatever ISP he has. Youd have to get the police involved again at this point and talk to the ISP to get an actual home address. This kind of thing is highly private, or people would be getting hunted down and murdered / kid napped all the time.

Best off to let the police do their thing, and either go where he cant find you if you're really worried, or wait til he shows up and deal with it yourself.

shame on your daughter for getting caught up with such a bad person. Best of luck to you.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Regular

Can you include a picture from another website in the message? (Like the [ img ] tag in this forum?) Perhaps a picture of you flipping him off?

If so, I can host the image, then whoever accesses that image will have their IP address logged on my server. It's "your" picture, so any logs created are yours in my opinion as well.

PM me if interested and I'll set it up... Good luck with this, in any case. Shitbags really should get what they deserve, law enforcement and litigation or no...
Old 01-08-2008, 11:10 PM
TECH Regular

Looks like you might want to consider screening who your daughter dates. Looks like he is a class A piece of crap.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

This guy watched the movie "the punnisher" way too many times.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:12 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You have a ***** on your hands.

That kid wont do anything, if he was going to he would have. Its myspace and verbal threats.

Sounds like a bitch to me.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:45 AM
10 Second Club

WOW! What a POS that guy is Robert. A complete waste of skin....I feel for you. The problem is the cops can't do much because he said he was going to kill you & your family. (unless you are the Pres) They say there isn't a law against it. I thought that was called assault, and battery was when you laid hands on someone?

Anyway, I hope that will change soon, since more people seem to be following thru on these threats now. As it satnds you have to sit around waiting for him to do something. And if/when he does then the cops can arrest him. Of course it's too late for you then. And if you think the threat is real & do something proactive, then you will go to jail. We need laws that protect law-abidng people in addition to laws that punish bad guys (after they commit a crime).

About all you can do is lock-n-load & hope he goes away. Don't hesitate if he shows up....you may only get one chance.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

PM sent
Old 01-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Launching!

Thumbs down

Hope they catch him soon. Does this loser have a home, car, job, a cell phone? He can't be that hard to find. If this guy was a man he would get over his hurt feelings and move on. Why can't people settle face to face, instand of acting like there's gotta be a shootout? Thats a chicken *** way out. Sorry to hear of all the drama. It's probably all just hater threats but I guess you gotta be ready if not. I bet he can't go a month without getting caught.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Easy. Get ahold of one of the local tv stations and have them plaster his face all over the news.

Seriously.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Speed Density

That kid wont do anything, if he was going to he would have. Its myspace and verbal threats.

I could not agree more. In my experience, talkers talk and people who really want to do harm, they don't tell you first, over and over in emails and over the phone.

I am not saying he isn't potentially dangerous, but I wouldn't jump at every creak in the house you (or anyone else) hears, ya know?

Let the cops do their thing. He will **** up shortly and get caught and then he can find out what real suffering is when he drops the soap.

Meanwhile I will keep a good thought for you and your family and keep an eye out for that *****!!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:18 PM
On The Tree

Robert,
I tell you this so you can be aware. My daughter was attacked by an old boyfriend and survived. He got 21 years for attempted first degree murder. For various reasons I did not take his threats as serious as I should. In retrospect I would have done things way different.

Steve
Old 01-09-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Addict

I see he lives in Milton so I wonder if he hangs out at Bud's?? Popular place for young ones on fri/sat nights...
Old 01-09-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Speed Density

that's just the very latest. he has been throwing rocks through my daughters windows. he has been in the attic crawl space from another apt. he has climbed a tree and watched my daughter dress then call her and tell exactlly what she did. he stole a pistol from his brother, by his brothers admission, and on and on. I dream of getting ahold of this guy. The cops have him on the phone recorder saying he is going to chop my mothers head off. you think any police will have a problem that he gets beat to hell when he resists a citizens arrest?
Robert
Old 01-09-2008, 06:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
WOW! What a POS that guy is Robert. A complete waste of skin....I feel for you. The problem is the cops can't do much because he said he was going to kill you & your family. (unless you are the Pres) They say there isn't a law against it. I thought that was called assault, and battery was when you laid hands on someone?

Anyway, I hope that will change soon, since more people seem to be following thru on these threats now. As it satnds you have to sit around waiting for him to do something. And if/when he does then the cops can arrest him. Of course it's too late for you then. And if you think the threat is real & do something proactive, then you will go to jail. We need laws that protect law-abidng people in addition to laws that punish bad guys (after they commit a crime).

About all you can do is lock-n-load & hope he goes away. Don't hesitate if he shows up....you may only get one chance.
They have three felony warrants out for him on charges related to this. Some from the phone recorder about threats to kill, no hear say there. Another warrent is from a time that the cops were at my daughters and he called and made death threats, is he or can he call the cop a liar, I think not. Now we have written death threats.
Robert
Old 01-09-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Easy. Get ahold of one of the local tv stations and have them plaster his face all over the news.

Seriously.
Tried that already, they seem not interested. Now after everyone gets killed, they will love the story.
Robert
Old 01-09-2008, 07:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Rottluver
I could not agree more. In my experience, talkers talk and people who really want to do harm, they don't tell you first, over and over in emails and over the phone.

I am not saying he isn't potentially dangerous, but I wouldn't jump at every creak in the house you (or anyone else) hears, ya know?

Let the cops do their thing. He will **** up shortly and get caught and then he can find out what real suffering is when he drops the soap.

Meanwhile I will keep a good thought for you and your family and keep an eye out for that *****!!
Yea sometimes, however, some of these creeps only need a couple bottles of courage. Big bubba will certainly love his soft back side.

Originally Posted by Tails
Robert,
I tell you this so you can be aware. My daughter was attacked by an old boyfriend and survived. He got 21 years for attempted first degree murder. For various reasons I did not take his threats as serious as I should. In retrospect I would have done things way different.

Steve
Exactly, that's why I am taking this as the gospel truth, and he better pray that a family memeber doesn't get to him before the police.

Originally Posted by LSxChevelle
I see he lives in Milton so I wonder if he hangs out at Bud's?? Popular place for young ones on fri/sat nights...
Bud's is way to tough of a place for him. Been there, they search evryone for guns/knives before getting in, and the Milton cops have a cop there all night. My daughter only lives a few blocks away.\

Quick Reply: Help needed