Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

AMS-1000 software updates coming soon

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 07:20 AM
NLR
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMS-1000 software updates coming soon

We are currently working on the next software revision. Should be released shortly. Nothing related to control but things that make this controller stand out even more!

1. having the ability to save tune ups...maybe like 3 set ups, so you can go to a track with a soft tune up and then just switch to your next tune up if the track is good etc without having to sit and enter the set ups.

2. working on making changes from the graph screen while viewing the control curve.

3. a pressure compensation algorithm for vehicles using a ignition cut or fuel cut. Usually when a cut is made there is a pulse that goes thru the exhaust and can move the valve of the wastegate. We will overcome this by utilizing a software function that at the time of cut you can program a time increment. Once this time times out it will open the increase solenoid for a set amount of time you program. This will apply a pressure spike to the gate which is the solution to this. Works absolutely beautiful

4.quick exit from the setup screen to the main screen and a default to main screen if you leave it in any screen.

just a few things that I wanted to add to make it easier for me when Im working with them...I figured others would benefit from it as well.

Any ams-1000 out there can be sent in for a reflash so you will have the current software once it is out. Just pay for to and from shipping...it will be done the same day it comes it.