Notices

WTB or Trade: LSx Motor/Drivetrain (Texas)

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB or Trade: LSx Motor/Drivetrain (Texas)

Trade for: Complete LSx motor ( do not need trans but if willing to include that would be awsome. )

I am also willing to purchase a complete LSx motor (no transmission) depending on price as well.

Trade would be ideal and the best for me but throw me some info prices on motors for sale as well.

This might be a long shot but just tossing the offer out there to anybody who might be interested.

Its a 1990 5.0 with a t-5 tranny. It was an original LX but has been converted to a GT. its grey interior with blue outside.It has had the heads and intake ported and polished and had a new clutch installed recently. It has a mild cam it in along with 3.73 gear posi rear end. It sounds really good. It also has headers along with a new windshield and tires. Also has SN95 Seats. I currently Daily Drive the car now. Recently did a full tune up with new plugs, oil change, fuel filter and O2 sensors.

Car was mostly apart when I got it with no seats, hood and only the dash in place. Now it is put back together and fully legal for street use. New registration and inspection sticker. The only issues so far with it right now is it seems it will need a tranny build but still shifts into gears as I drive it everyday. The fuel gauge does not work as well. Some of the plastic was broken by the previous owner(s). A few places need weatherstripping replaced as well. All holds in place but don't want it to be a surprise to anybody.

Thanks!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im not sure where your from in Texas, but i have a motor if you are interested. Its a LS1 out of a 2002 Trans Am WS6. has only 16,248 original miles on it. will sell with out tranny. Im located in Wichita, KS so i would sell this as pickup only or if u wanted me to meet you somewhere with it on a weekend. asking $3600 for the motor, comes complete with wiring harness (was a m6 car), ECM, all belt driven accessories, sensors, manifolds, etc. no rad or cooling fans. let me know. thanks