General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

need some feed back on what i should do here, LS1, LS2 OR LSX OR Warhawk BLOCK

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some feed back on what i should do here, LS1, LS2 OR LSX OR Warhawk BLOCK

Well im going to build a LS style engine when i sell my 406 ci. Now im thinking on going with a LS1 OR 2 block and doing the machining and all the work, the other is get a LSX block and build that up OR run warhawk block with a set of 12 degree warhawk heads 285cc. i really dont now yet, I like the Warhawk stuff quite abit. Looks to bee very nice stuff, The plan on this motor is to get around 1000+ HP forced induction of course on 93 oct. Going to run a Pro Charger On her. This engine is going into my Pro Touring 1992 CAMARO. I figured its going to be better for street driving with the LS style engine...
Old 01-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Teching In

Need some help guys, this will be my first LS build
Old 01-13-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Addict

no offense but you only waited an hour. secondly if your going to do it correctly just get a good ole iron block and call it a day. go look in the forced induction area. make sure you have all the fuel and everything else to go with this build. good luck
Old 01-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Teching In

I will have plenty of fuel, this car is hand built by Me, I build cars for a living, and its just a first build up of a LS STYLE ENGINE. full chrome moly chassie, I built a 406 small block for this car, and was going to be FUEL INJECTION. But decided to go with the LS STYLE engine and some Forced Induction, I normaly use Turbos, but want a procharger on this car. Try them out. planning on running a TH 400 WITH a gear vendor also, Ill look into the Iron BLOCKS...... I was looking at ALUM because of weight savings,