Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

explain NXL to me

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 02:54 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default explain NXL to me

how exactly does it work, i understand it comes with new fuel rails, does it still have a fuel solenoid and a nitrous solenoid? where are the jets? are there 16 jets total, 4 jets? 2 jets? it doesn't use the fuel injectors in any way does it?

is there a nitrous rail too? so 2 rails on each side? whats the max it can spray(on a built motor)?

i understand there are some cool controls coming out also, like something to do with a wideband, i have the fjo set up. i am wondering if it uses the wide band only as a safety backup or if it actualy activly tunes for you?

any info would be great.
Old 07-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: explain NXL to me

NXL-One new machined alum raill per side, housing the solenoids in the end (front or back you pick). Replaces your stock fule rails as well, not only looks pretty but adds....oh like 200hp once I get my hands on it! So, you have a pair (nitrous and fuel) lines coming from the rail to the DP bung sitting under the fuel injector. Each line has either a N2O jet or a fuel jet=16 jest total. Does it use the injectors, not in the way of N2o, but it does use theinjectors for what any other car uses them for as well as holding the DP bung in place. I believe the NXL is capable of 400hp, but dont quote me on this, I have asked those "?" a long long long time ago,a nd now just want it to be shipped...

Not sure on the WB and controller, but the new controller is nice, cool little gadget. Progressively time your delivery via RPM, Time or a new Gear mode. small, and can be programmed with a PDA.

Search for NXL in this section, go back as far as 6months and you should see all the discussion on it.

Charlie.