Post all the good and bad you have had with Eastside

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post all the good and bad you have had with Eastside

Ill tell you my story tell me yours.

both good and bad wanted I want to hear it all

I Bought a set of heads from Eastside threw Sean and the heads were misrepresented. I was told they were milled .030. The heads were angle milled .090+ on the exhaust side and .020+ on the intake side. This made intake fitment near impossible. I had to cut plastic and brass stops on intake to make it seal. Also the 2 heads are decked different amounts. And the head is decked crooked from front to back .016. This makes the cc of the head 2 cc different from front to back. Sean keeps saying they were fine how do I know you did not do anything to them. When bought them I changed the springs and bolted them on that's it. Now I have a bent valve because there was a drastic difference in piston to valve on #1 cyl which was checked .150 intake .130 exhaust to #8 cyl which hit the exhaust valve after a high rpm pull 6600 and checked after the problem and had .080 on the exhaust I asked for a return of the head and a refund which they won't deal with us on so now I will make it be know let me know what you think.

Thanks

George
Old 01-15-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Iftl
Old 01-15-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just a question, obviously money is not a issue for you, why were you buying used heads for you brand new motor and car, why wouldnt you just get some etp's or something brand new with no issues?? im not being a *** just wondering?