Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Helping friend sell gorgeous, rare, mint, 2005 Harley Fatboy, ltd etd, 15 yr Aniversy

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helping friend sell gorgeous, rare, mint, 2005 Harley Fatboy, ltd etd, 15 yr Aniversy

am posting this up for for a friend who has his fourth kid on the way and is overseas in Iraq (so I will be helping him and his wife sell the bike located near Chicago)!

This is a mint, low mileage (less than 5000 miles), 2005 Limited Edition/Prodcution, 15 year anniversary Harley Fat Boy. The big comes stroked with 1550 ccs from the factory and has a lot of extras including but not limited to screaming eagle pipes, and fuel injection that one dyno tuned from the factory. I have personally seen this bike many times and can vouch for its condition and what it is.
This drop deap rare limted edition 2005 Fatboy, is all silver, with gold anniversary badges from the factory. I was talking to a Harley Salesman recently about the bike at Wild Fire Harely, in Villa Park, IL, and he told me probably only 3000 out of 50,000 or so 2005 Fatboys, was of this specialy limited edition variety. Your normal Fatboy and othe big boy Harley in 2005 all came with 1450 cc, twin cammed motors, and most were carbureted. This bad boy is 1550 cc from the factory and fuel injected (from the factory), and one of the nicest Harleys I have ever seen, with low miles on it (around 4000 I believe).

My friend is asking $16,500 for the bike and has clear title in hand. I don't have pics right now but can get some if somebody is very interested. The bike is located in Burr Ridge, IL, a west suburb of Chicago, and I can set up apointments to meet serious buyers who are interested in this bad *** Harley!

PM me if you are seriously interested and no tire kickers please.

Quick Reply: Helping friend sell gorgeous, rare, mint, 2005 Harley Fatboy, ltd etd, 15 yr Aniversy