Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Part # or What to ask for at parts store.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Part # or What to ask for at parts store.

I bought the 1350 U joint from NAPA for my stock drive shaft and I was needing new u joint bands to bolt it to my rear. Does anyone know a part number or what to ask for or do I need to get some good ones from a sponsor. If your a sponsor, watch ya got? I asked the guy at NAPA and he just took me to the back of the store and said "Here they are look for yourself" and ther must have been 50 boxes of different sizes. Thanks
Old 01-17-2008, 12:28 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EastTnZ28
I bought the 1350 U joint from NAPA for my stock drive shaft and I was needing new u joint bands to bolt it to my rear. Does anyone know a part number or what to ask for or do I need to get some good ones from a sponsor. If your a sponsor, watch ya got? I asked the guy at NAPA and he just took me to the back of the store and said "Here they are look for yourself" and ther must have been 50 boxes of different sizes. Thanks
Spicer 1350 Ujoint part number is a 5-178X. We do have them in stock, shoot me a pm and I can quote it for you in the AM.

Jeff