Notices

WTB: STS Rearmount Turbo Setup

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 07:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: STS Rearmount Turbo Setup

Just as the title says, I'm looking for a slightly used STS rear mount turbo setup, preferably the full kit or at least close to it. Would be interested in a front mount also if the price was right but am mainly wanting to go with a rearmount. PM me or post up what you got! I have the amount of money in hand that 1 of these kits are worth and usually sell for so I'm not a dreamer

**Edit**
Also have a set of slightly used TEA Stage 2 Heads with 62cc chambers, 2.02/1.56 stainless steel valves, comp. '918' springs, and titanium retainers and locks. These heads look brand new and have been professionally cleaned up and hot-tanked. Just thought i would post these up because i would be no longer able to use them with a turbo setup due to the compression ratio they would make with my setup, but if someone is looking for a set of heads and is trying to get rid of a turbo setup maybe we could work out some kind of a deal.

Last edited by beanx; 01-17-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo kit

how much you looking to spend on a turbo kit? i have one i am thinking of getting rid of for the right price. My car is having fuel issues and the turbo doesnt help it at all. PM me or reply and we can talk.. Jeremy
Old 09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

i have one. t67. less then 3k... it's either i sell the turbo or sell the car and i want to keep the car

Quick Reply: WTB: STS Rearmount Turbo Setup