Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Paging Dark Age / Al....

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Dark Age / Al....

Did you take any more pics?? Been to any show and shines??? Have you done any polishing?? Any moding,(not that the car needs any)? Post som pics, bet you can eat off the bottom of your car. Let me guess, you drove the car less than 150 miles

Are you out there Al? Thought I would give you a paging post to see what is up.

Again post some pics...

Todd
Old 07-06-2003, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Paging Dark Age / Al....

Hi Todd, I really haven't taken any new pics of the car, I just can't seem to get a nice sharp image to show up. As for polishing the only thing I've done is use 3-M pads to clean up the GMMG exhaust, it's not like what you do but it looks much better now then it did. The chrome Cragar SS wheels that came on the car didn't meet my standards, I took a drive to Jeg's in Columbus, Ohio and bought some polished Cragar SS wheels. Cragar wheels are made by two or three companies, these wheels are made by Weld. I took the Cragar wheels that came on the car back to Berger, they've ordered me some new ones and if they look good I'll put them back on...if not they'll have to order me some more. I have some SFC ( bolt-on ), adjustable panahard rod and LCA on order, the panhard and lca are going to be powder coated silver. These aren't very good pictures but it's the best I can do.

Al

http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/image_uploads/gmmg.jpg

http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/image_uploads/cc.jpg

Old 07-07-2003, 03:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Al, let me know when you want to do the install's sound's like we get to break out the flashlight again.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:38 AM
Tech Addict

Hi Todd, I really haven't taken any new pics of the car, I just can't seem to get a nice sharp image to show up. As for polishing the only thing I've done is use 3-M pads to clean up the GMMG exhaust, it's not like what you do but it looks much better now then it did. The chrome Cragar SS wheels that came on the car didn't meet my standards, I took a drive to Jeg's in Columbus, Ohio and bought some polished Cragar SS wheels. Cragar wheels are made by two or three companies, these wheels are made by Weld. I took the Cragar wheels that came on the car back to Berger, they've ordered me some new ones and if they look good I'll put them back on...if not they'll have to order me some more. I have some SFC ( bolt-on ), adjustable panahard rod and LCA on order, the panhard and lca are going to be powder coated silver. These aren't very good pictures but it's the best I can do.

Al

http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/image_uploads/gmmg.jpg

http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/image_uploads/cc.jpg

Thanks for the pics, your starting like you said with the suspension. The car is awesome.

I know you will always be able to eat off that undercarriage, a trademake of your detail work.

Post them pics when you are done.
Old 07-07-2003, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

[/quote]Post them pics when you are done.

[/quote]

Todd, Will do.

Joe, When all the parts come in I'll let you know.