Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Audi A4 for a LS1/6 short block complete take out

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Audi A4 for a LS1/6 short block complete take out

I am moving on from my Audi A4. I am selling it to build an LS1 e30 BMW. I just thought I would see if anyone here was interested in a trade. I know it's a long shot but thought why not check and see. Before I get flamed I couldn't post this is the classifieds, why I'm not sure, but I would love it if an Administer wanted to move it for me. My Audi is Silver with Black leather, 1999 2.8 Quattro. Awesome machine with sport package, luxury package, wheels, intake, and PES chip. With the quattro I put about 2 cars on my buddy's CTS-V off the line before he comes back and I don't feel a need to say what happens after he comes back. I have 129,000 miles on the car. I just did a full tune up on it and replaced the front axles. Blue book on the car is 8,800 I am asking 7,800 but would be just as happy with an engine and some cash. I am right outside of DC. I am looking for a LS1/6 complete take out for the swap with less then 50,000 miles. Shoot me an email for more details on the car and pictures and with what you have to trade. ggoodlin@gmu.edu Thanks