Notices

01 WS6 Rear End wanted ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 01 WS6 Rear End wanted ASAP

::::::UPDATE::::::
Thanks for all who posted replies. Just got an offer that I can't refuse and decided to sell the WS6 and get a C5 Z06...should be fun, can't wait!!!

I am in need of a stock rear end (that is compatible with mine) as mine is all screwed up from the last owner. There is constant whirring sounds coming from the diff and it also makes a lunking sound from the rear left axle...nice I know!!!

I will pay up to $600 for the rear end depending on what parts it comes with, the car it came off of, etc.

I would buy a new Moser but live in Hawaii and prefer getting a stock rear then paying for shipping on that (to save money!!!)...yes I will pay for the steep shipping charges as it will still beat buying a new Moser for $2500+.

If you have what I need let me know, gearing doesn't matter as I will replace the gears anyway upon install.

Thanks for your time...hope I can find what I need.

Aloha,
Kasey

Last edited by knmkonexion; 01-21-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Vehicle just sold (getting a C5 Z06, finally)!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

If your going to replace the gears of what ever you get why not take your apart and find out what's messed up? Nearly all of the 7.5 rears in F bodies whine and many have problems. If your hasn't suffered catostrophic faillure yet, it's not too late to fix it instead of buying someone elses problem.

Just a thought.

Re'
Old 01-21-2008, 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

i have 2 of them. 3 channel 4.10 rear, and a 4 channel 3.42 rear. if fedex freight will go to hawaii, i will sell one to ya. pm me if your interested.

Quick Reply: 01 WS6 Rear End wanted ASAP