Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Need help deciding what do to next suggestions greatly needed

Old 01-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help deciding what do to next suggestions greatly needed

Hey guys i am pretty new here and finally got around to posting my information. Well i am 17 years old and i actually just started getting into cars about 3 years ago when my friend purchased a 2000 ss camaro. Now i have a 6 speed z28 camaro and i love it to death. I will have pics soon. It is not in the best of shape but i plan on fixing it back to perfection. I have only had the car for about 5 months and it has 109,000 on the odometer but it only has 15,000 on the bottom end. I have modded it a little bit but only the normal boltons and free mods. Plan on running mid sevens by track season.
tb bypass, granatelli maf, granatelli air lid, slp smooth air bellows, ported tb, pacesetter mid-tube headers, texas speed cat,3:73 gear I was wondering what should i do next to get some quick hp but no juice not allowed yet(parents)
Old 01-27-2008, 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

get juice and hide it!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:54 PM
TECH Regular

ditch the 3.73 in a 6 speed 4.10's all the way i'm going 4.56 personally i have 4.10's now , ls6 intake, ported maf ends , msd wires , good plugs, long tubes with ORY would probably net you a little more, but weld in sub frame connectors would be my next item and adj . lower control arms w/ relocation brackets. and a good set of drag radials or slicks for the track. all the power in the world aint worth a crap if you cant get it to the ground and get it to hook up.

Search this Thread