Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just did tint..suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just did tint..suggestions?

I just had my tint done on my car today. Not very good pictures but you get the point. I am wondering what other appearance mods would look good.. I already plan on changing out the tips.
Attached Thumbnails Just did tint..suggestions?-bling-001.jpg   Just did tint..suggestions?-bling-002.jpg   Just did tint..suggestions?-bling-003.jpg  
Old 01-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Staging Lane

I think it looks good as it is, what type of theme are you going for? You can get clear or smoked corners, VHT the tailights, remove the sidemolding...possibilities are endless

IMO looks perfect now, save money for go fast mods
Old 01-29-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I think it looks good the way it is. Only thing I would do is get a set of stainless steel rear letters. Clear corners would be nice as well.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would definitly sand the bird off on the panel between your tail lights. getting rid of the side molding and "trans am" lettering would look good too. The stainless letters for the "pontiac" and the bird on the plate cover would look really nice. Personally I would change your exhaust tips as well, but other than those things your car looks awesome
Old 01-29-2008, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

I say you throw some clear corners on that thing.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think it looks really good.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good...I am not much of a fan of the stainless steel letters and stuff, that sjust up to you. I do like the VHT nightshade on the tails. The tint looks good...it always make the Fbodys look good.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hawk108
I would definitly sand the bird off on the panel between your tail lights. getting rid of the side molding and "trans am" lettering would look good too. The stainless letters for the "pontiac" and the bird on the plate cover would look really nice. Personally I would change your exhaust tips as well, but other than those things your car looks awesome
Nailed it! Exactly what I was going to say (minus the stainless letters). I don't like too many fbods with C5 zo6's, but some pull them off nicely, this is one.. I would do what Hawk108 said, get some Corsa type tips, ditch the molding and the 'trans am' on each door, get some nite shades and tint your corners (clears on black stick out like a sore thumb) and it will look sick!
Old 01-29-2008, 11:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hawk108
+1. this guys knows what he's talkin about. you'll be set with that, but it looks good as it is now too