Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Apologies in advance. s10 blazer v8 swap

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 01:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apologies in advance. s10 blazer v8 swap

I know it's better to search for previous posts before asking questions. However, after searching through several 50+ page threads of differing opinions I'm more weary and confused than I was before.

I don't own the vehicle yet, but I have a 5.3 block hanging out in my friends garage that I would like to put into a 98-2002 model 2 door 2WD blazer.

Is there a well written thread here or on another forum that I might find to be fairly definitive and clear on what I'm actually looking at doing.

Thanks

The Jester
Old 01-30-2008, 09:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

The s10 Ls1ers thread has everything you need to know. It's all there I know it's long but many of us with the s10 v8's have put in a lot of info into it. There is not any one size fits all swap. There are many variables including checkbook amount. But, let me tell you right now to plan on investing 4500+ into an s series truck to get an LS v8 in it and everything reliable and functioning. Mine is a few ticks past that mark by now I'm sure. I do not want to add up a years worth of receipts. The initial is not bad but it will nickel and dime you to death. at 100.00 here and there.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We carry the mounts to get you started on your project...

Quick Reply: Apologies in advance. s10 blazer v8 swap