Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP--What to expect untuned???

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 04:26 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP--What to expect untuned???

Installed a TR 224 .563 @ 114lsa, ASP underdrive pulley and I have gained nothing. Not a single mph or 1/10th. Is this normal? I know my AFR is jacked up, and could use more timing I imagine. I had an opportunity to take an O2 out from the front, and run a WideBand in there, said somewhere like 10.x:1 afr, but since the front O2 was d/c doesn this throw the PCM into a safe mode? Thought it did, cause my LTFTs went from a normal reading of -6 average to 0.00 as did the STFT's once the WB was plugged in. At the track I added 2* of timing and no KR. But I did set KR on my first run, and it pulled the timing to 19.7* for the next few runs. I reprogrammed using the Predator, to the custom perf tune and it appearantly resets the PCM into High Octane mode, cause after that I was getting 29.8* of timing, almost the whole run, seemd to be the TqM is still enabled, cause as it would shift it pulled about 2* of timing and then gave it right back.

So, running with a pig-rich (or so the WB said in safe mode *I hope this is right while scratching head*) and only 27* timing, should I be running the same time AND Traps as before cam?

TIA, Charlie
Old 07-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Restricted User

Default Re: HELP--What to expect untuned???

ttt
Old 07-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Restricted User

Default Re: HELP--What to expect untuned???

So noone knows if the tuning is stopping my cars progress? *Cries for Help*