Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We need a regular supplier to the UK of LS parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 02:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default We need a regular supplier to the UK of LS parts

This is for the sponsors of this site really, we in the UK are spending alot of $'s every month, we need a competent and reliable supplier to the UK, you would not believe some of the **** ups we are/have been getting, like SBC gearboxes with LS3 motors we have ordered!!!!! its nigh on impossible to send stuff back because of the shipping costs so we get stuck with it.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lstvr
This is for the sponsors of this site really, we in the UK are spending alot of $'s every month, we need a competent and reliable supplier to the UK, you would not believe some of the **** ups we are/have been getting, like SBC gearboxes with LS3 motors we have ordered!!!!! its nigh on impossible to send stuff back because of the shipping costs so we get stuck with it.

i agree, somone must be able to set up a uk agent of some sort? tax and shipping can somtimes cost more than the item!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

Late to this post - but I agree!

There's got to be a better way!

In an effort to try and reduce the shipping costs etc atleast....
How about all of us in the UK create a post / section in the International section a few weeks BEFORE we are going to place our order for items and then anyone else who is about to place an order can link up and split the shipping...?

BUT, we also need good speed shops to fit the parts / do the work!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been shipping over seas for a few customer of mine in the UK and Australia, I'd be happy to assist you guys anyway I can. Please pm me with your needs and requests and I'll see what I can do.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UKCamaroSS
Late to this post - but I agree!

There's got to be a better way!

In an effort to try and reduce the shipping costs etc atleast....
How about all of us in the UK create a post / section in the International section a few weeks BEFORE we are going to place our order for items and then anyone else who is about to place an order can link up and split the shipping...?

BUT, we also need good speed shops to fit the parts / do the work!
Sounds like a good idea, I'm in if it gets off the ground.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by lstvr
Screw you, you deserve it!....j/k

but i do hate you for having a cerbera did you blow the 4.0 6cyl that came with it or was it one of the factory abandoned cars?

Good luck with getting the parts you need