Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Pictures of my new APS blow off valves

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of my new APS blow off valves

LOL!!!I couldn't wait guys, I opened it yesterday and already got my FORGE,Part#FMDVW034 mocked up and will be welded in tomorrow When I opened yesterday, I noticed the plastic BOCSH bypass valves, Which reminded me of the one that came with my VORTECH supercharger some years back ,Which I thought were only good to 10psi MAX So I figured instead of selling these ,which were for my INCON that I just sold. I figured ,What the hell! And the look is BAD *** TOO!!! What do you guys think??BARNAT

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/ebarnat/APS/
Old 02-06-2008, 08:22 PM
12 Second Club

They look sweet! quick question though. Why put them there instead of in the normal spot? Are you blocking off the old ports?
Old 02-06-2008, 10:00 PM
9 Second Club

As long as you know what your vac is going to be you should be fine. Thats is why I went with the turbosmart valves because they are fully adjustable without changing springs. Looks cool.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default BOV for APS?

Originally Posted by HitmanLSX
They look sweet! quick question though. Why put them there instead of in the normal spot? Are you blocking off the old ports?
Old ports meaning on the APS inlet pipe where the APSs BOSCH ones go,?If so yes. Im wanting to run atleast 15psi or higher on my forged 6.0 and I never did like or trust these plastic ones which ive used before on my vortech supercharger!PLUS I had these brand new FORGE ones left over from my INCON sell a few weeks back! And paid like $340 for them,and couldnt see taking a hit on selling em.I placed up there because the closer to the throttle body 'the better Plus it looks bad *** on top of the APS twin turbo intercooled logo LOL!!!Thanks guy!ED
Old 02-07-2008, 04:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

That looks badass. I might have to do the same.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default BOVs

Originally Posted by Murdock
That looks badass. I might have to do the same.
I sell templates for $100 LOL!!Just be carefull before you drill ,I measured and remeasured 20 times Just to make sure they were clear of the Air inlet temp sensor and plug,Plus my blow offs are the new hose stops that ended up on my hole saw!Theres like 2 bung type castings on the APS intercooler which from looking at APSs site look like hose stops for the mass air?Or maybe APS but em in for meth injection or somthing,But from APSs pictures ?It looks like a hoose stop to me ,so the end of my weld in bungs are even with were those casting things were!

Quick Reply: Pictures of my new APS blow off valves