General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Anyone ever order from TSP and not get all the stuff you paid for?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever order from TSP and not get all the stuff you paid for?

I just got my valve spring kit and timing set but no ported oil pump...paid for it all and install was supposed to happen this Thursday...I am very pissed off because they did not even say anything about it..it just isnt in the box...needless to say, I will never order from there again because of their lackluster customer care...it woulda been different if they woulda shot me an email and said they're on back order or at least something...instead I get home to find a box half full and no acknowledgement whatsoever that it wasn't in there. AHHHHH!!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 06:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not TSP but I had a similar situation with SpeedInc. All our sponsers here are pretty good people thats kinda why they are here. Shoot them a e-mail or give them a call id be very surprized if they diddnt make it right for you. SpeedInc got me taken care of and just because something went wrong dosent mean I wont buy from them again. Sometimes people just make mistakes I know how it feels to be disapointed when you open a box you have been looking forward to but give them a chance to make it right.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Launching!

yeah I understand that but they obviously knew it wasnt in there hence the highlighting...it wouldve been nice to get an email or a note at LEAST on the invoice explaining the situation...I just feel like they left it out and said screw it...prob. not the case, but thats what it makes you feel like... Im on a timed schedule to get this cam work Ive been waiting months to do and now its finally here and I dont have all the necessary parts Ill prob. just get a refund and go with a stock LS6 pump from GM just so I can get on with it...Im the kind of person that does not like to wait! I called, they are closed for the weekend I sent everyone on the email list an email saying the same thing and referencing order#s and such...hopefully they will get it right by Monday.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Launching!

Same thing kind of happened to me, ordered headers, 8 business days later still no headers and i had already missed the install date. Called and they were backordere and i had to wait another week, never knew that were backordered but they provided excellent customer service when i called. Im sure that they are an extremely busy company.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have ordered from them many times with no issues, I don't think either one of those sponsors would intentionlly not send you something they said, if it was backordered and they did not tell you maybe a phone call is in order, should be no problem to canx the order and find one elsewhere. That is the problem these days, nobody can Wait for anything and sometimes people make mistakes. It might also be a good idea to not schedule your car to get worked on until you have all the parts in hand
Old 02-09-2008, 11:23 AM
Launching!

hell, i ordered the **** two weeks ago! thats plenty of time for it to get processed and shipped...
Old 02-09-2008, 03:33 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,069 Posts

This is NOT the sponsor feedback section.

If any of you have actual issues with any sponsor, you will need to post separate threads in the sponsor feedback section.

Thanks.