Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Yellow Top Optima Battery

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yellow Top Optima Battery

I have a yellow top Optima battery that I bought 3 months ago from AutoZone and it's defected and I tried to return it but those ******** are saying my warranty is not in the system and they don't want to take it back. Does anyone have one still under warranty if so I'll pay you to use your phone number.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried going up the ladder?
Old 02-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

go back there and ask them for the number to corporate. Get their names, and try to make a big deal out of it. They might just change the battery for you before you even call corporate. Good luck
Old 02-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blkc5vette
go back there and ask them for the number to corporate. Get their names, and try to make a big deal out of it. They might just change the battery for you before you even call corporate. Good luck
I did but the manager said he needs a phone number that matches the product inorder to complete the warrent and he told me I'f I knew someone that had one I could use their number. He even remmbers me buying it but he said there is nothing he can do. I might just by a new one and return this one under the new warrenty and sell it.