Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LS1TT Nova project

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1TT Nova project

I have almost figured out which parts i am going to use for my TT project. I have 2 GT35r turbo's and a LS1 with an T56. My plans are as follows:

Fuel system:

I think i will go for 2 x Walbro GSL392 fuel pumps. My first thought are 8an feed and 6an return? Or should i go bigger? Any good idea on fuel rails? I thought about running 60lb/h injectors as i have seen people run close to 1k rwhp on these but will they be sufficient for those numbers with the two walbro pumps or will they not be able to deliver sufficient fuel pressure? Another option is to go with 96lb/h injectors and then i will be covered.

Block:

I plan on running eagle rods with manley pistons. I aim for CR somewhere between 8.5-9:1. I will update the oil system and timing chain. For a start i will go with the standard camshaft. Should i update the pushrods?

Heads:

I will start of with the standard heads. What kinds of updates should i make when i plan on swapping them? I thought about updating the valve springs? Any other thoughts. Later on i will propably put on some PRC heads.

Intake:

Again i will start of with the standard LS1 with 75mm throttle body. Later on i plan on going for an LS6 with 90mm.

I am not really aware of what kind of power i should expect from my "stage 1"? But later on i hope to see anywhere from 800 - 1000hp. What are your thoughts on that? Have i missed something or have i choosed some unwise parts? Please share your thoughts.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt...