Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB 98-up Firebird or Camaro for $7000 or less

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 98-up Firebird or Camaro for $7000 or less

Hey, im pretty new to this site and also to F-Bodies aswell. I am currently about to purchase a 1998 Firebird Formula but I just want to see what else is around and one with more options that I want. I would like to keep it at $7000 or less. My requirements are:

-MUST be manual trans
-Must be LS1
-Must be driveable and running GOOD
-Must be able to be inspected without needing much work done ("off-road" exhaust work is ok though)

And thats about it

I do have preferences for color combo's, but I won't get into it here. I am located in NE PA in the Pocono Mts. Feel free to PM me with offers or to just post them on this site. Modded car are alright aswell, as long as they run and drive FINE.

I am mainly looking for Firebird Formula's and WS6's. I would LOVE for it to have T-Tops, however its not a neccesity. I am also looking into Camaro's and bit, and would love to have an SS, however not many may be in my price range, so Z28's are also fine. I would prefer a Firebird over a Camaro, but depending on the car, that may change.

Like I said, I am only a few days away from buying a 98 Formula, so change my mind and put me in something nicer! Thanks in advance!!
Old 02-12-2008, 04:06 PM

Bumppp.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:51 PM
12 Second Club

mines on ebay with no reserve. its a little far though
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m32
Old 02-13-2008, 10:55 AM

Thanks for far. Anyone else?