Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from DiabloSport Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:12 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Greetings from DiabloSport Inc.

Hello, I wanted to introduce ourselves as a new sponsor here on LS1tech.
We have been in the late model tuning business for years, and hope to be able to help anyone here with any tuning solutions you may need.

Our primary focus has always been to offer handheld tuning devices (Predators) which allow the end user to flash their vehicle with a pre-loaded performance tune. We also offer the ability for the user to modify many aspects of this tune through the adjustable parameters, or obtain custom tunes from any of our CMR dealers.
Our list of supported applications is always growing, and we will be introducing some new and exciting products in the coming months, starting with our Trinity Dash Monitor/Flash tuning device.

We employ some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, from our engineering staff to our accomplished tuners, to our helpful sales and tech support staff.

Our tuners have perhaps as much experience as anyone in the industry, due to the extensive range of vehicles we support (GM, Ford, and DCX). We have tuned everything from Championship winning 6 second Pro 5.0 rides in FFW/NMRA action to The LSX shootout Drag Radial winning Red Rocket Camaro. From high powered supercharged street going LS1s to Turbo'd LS7s, we have seen it all. Our tuners have intimate knowledge of how the factory PCMs work, since we do more than just write tunes. Much of our job is determining 'how and why' the PCM does what it does, and how to make it better.

In addition to our Predator lineup, we also offer our CMR tuning software to dealers so they can use our software to create custom tunes for just about any combo you can dream up. This way, if you start with a stock/bolt on car with a Predator tuner, you can go nuts with heads/cam, strokers or forced induction setups, and have a tune created on a dyno in person suited perfectly to your application. Email tunes are also available from any of our CMR dealers as well, that can easily be loaded into the Predator from a PC.

We are definitely a performance driven company. Between the owners/employees around here, we have 2 TBSS's, (one twin turbo), an 05 GTO H/C/I F1-A, a turbo Silverado, an LLY Duramax, a TT Firehawk, and my Z28, in addition to our Ford and Chrysler vehicles.

We look forward to a long relationship with LS1tech. Please feel free to post up with any questions/comments you may have.
We'll be around here daily to help out in any way we can.

Thanks
Diablosport tech staff
Old 02-14-2008, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome Mike & where in Florida?

Ron
Old 02-14-2008, 04:52 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Our corporate offices are in Boca Raton.
Our tech/R&D department is up the street in Delray Beach.

Thanks
Mike
Old 02-14-2008, 07:07 PM
12 Second Club

WELCOME it will be good to have more Christmas specials haha
Old 02-14-2008, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mike,
Congrats on being a sponsor on the most informative automotive forum on The Web.
I have been a Diablo customer for over three years and they possess unparalleled knowledge and provdie the best customer support in the industry; Mike is always available during business hours and will not let you hang up the phone until he is convinced that you have the correct information to solve any problem.
I have witnessed in person their skills, as saw them get 27RWHP from tuning a stock CTS-V and around 30RWHP from a stock C6Z. Have also been at their research facility and seen them tune many 800RWHP 'Stangs (I hate those cars) and 600RHWP Vettes.
Their handhelds are a must for any car, and no other product at that price will provide more performance for your car.
Congrats again, and I appreciate your support, commitment and patience (I am a tough customer).
Now stop working on those Mopar tunes and get us some more aggressive ones for the LSx.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:30 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

congrats to Mike and "the gang" from Diablosport!!

Welcome!!

WOOHOO!!!

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 02-15-2008, 10:29 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by onebadcad
Mike,
Congrats on being a sponsor on the most informative automotive forum on The Web.
I have been a Diablo customer for over three years and they possess unparalleled knowledge and provdie the best customer support in the industry; Mike is always available during business hours and will not let you hang up the phone until he is convinced that you have the correct information to solve any problem.
I have witnessed in person their skills, as saw them get 27RWHP from tuning a stock CTS-V and around 30RWHP from a stock C6Z. Have also been at their research facility and seen them tune many 800RWHP 'Stangs (I hate those cars) and 600RHWP Vettes.
Their handhelds are a must for any car, and no other product at that price will provide more performance for your car.
Congrats again, and I appreciate your support, commitment and patience (I am a tough customer).
Now stop working on those Mopar tunes and get us some more aggressive ones for the LSx.
Thanks for the kind words Darren. We miss you and your beasts...stop by some time.

Oh, and 'tough customer'....nah, you're easy!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
congrats to Mike and "the gang" from Diablosport!!

Welcome!!

WOOHOO!!!
For anyone that is interested, Lewis here is one step short of being on our payroll, due to his constant willingness to help any and all Predator users with dialing in their tunes through the Predator.

Exactly the kind of person that makes LS1tech the best forum out there.

Thanks
Mike
Old 02-15-2008, 06:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Awesome. This is sweet. Wanna congratulate Diablosport Inc. and they're employee's for becoming a sponsor here, on my favorite website, LS1TECH.com. I personally, like onebadcad have delt first hand with Diablosport, for well over 5 years now, on multiple vehicles. Many of you may or may not know but, I'm a Technician at a GM dealership that has been performance oriented for some time now. We have built over 60-80 supercharged vehicles, ranging from heads and cam, to twin turbo's, to custom blower kits or prototype units, or even fully built stroked and blown Cadillac's,.... all of which, have to drive like a brand new vehicle,...because, they are just that, brand new vehicles, that customers want, with " a lil more power". I'm happy to say, out of all of our crazy kits and motors, after all of our easy bolt-ons, we have never had one failure on ANY of these vehicles and they all drive and idle like they would if outta the factory with that type of power. We OWE that solely to DIABLOSPORT, and they're group of prided employee's they have working for them.

I honstly can't say enough about everyone there. Truly a bunch of motorheads,...that are superCOOL, and well rounded on all makes. If it wasn't for them, and the knowledge and help that they have provided myself, and the company that I work for,...I would not be at the level that I am at now with my car....and I fear our motorsports department....probably would have never happened if it wasn't for their constant support and great work.

Big thank you to Diablosport, and the people that work there. I have personally witnessed Mike@diablosport helping people out after hours at his own house, or where convienent, as well as seen him on the tech line, trying to help people out.

Cool people, great company. Awesome to see you guys(and girls) here.

-Jamie Wells
GM motorsports Tech
Hummer/Cadillac/SAAB/Saturn/GM-Y and F platform
Old 02-15-2008, 07:17 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

And thank you kind sir.

Looking forward to more crazy stuff from you guys at the shop as well...maybe a 400+fwhp Saturn, perhaps?
We're going to need one of those new V's the day they come in too.
Cant wait to see you guys start turning some of them out, gonna be sick!

Thanks
Mike
Old 02-15-2008, 08:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 05:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mike@Diablosport
Our corporate offices are in Boca Raton.
Our tech/R&D department is up the street in Delray Beach.
I was just down there in December and loved it. One of the guys I'm friends with has a couple buddies (one owns the Sail Inn and the other did own Boston's but just sold it for 14 millions)down there we went and partied with. Plan on making it a several times a year trip. Welcome aboard!
Old 02-17-2008, 11:48 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by waldershrek
I was just down there in December and loved it. One of the guys I'm friends with has a couple buddies (one owns the Sail Inn and the other did own Boston's but just sold it for 14 millions)down there we went and partied with. Plan on making it a several times a year trip. Welcome aboard!
Cool, look us up next time you're in town.
Swing by and take a tour of the facilities.

Thanks
Mike
Old 02-17-2008, 03:29 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,489 Likes on 1,072 Posts

Please, make a Predator for the '98 LS1s already!

I know, not worth the R&D cost for a one-model-year product. But still, I'd buy one if you sold it!
Old 02-17-2008, 03:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RPM WS6

I know, not worth the R&D cost for a one-model-year product. But still, I'd buy one if you sold it!

Hi Mike
Old 02-17-2008, 07:02 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by RPM WS6

We are on it!!

Our coverage of supported GM applications will grow by leaps and bounds in the coming months!
Old 02-17-2008, 08:00 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,489 Likes on 1,072 Posts

We are on it!!

Our coverage of supported GM applications will grow by leaps and bounds in the coming months!
Great news! I'll be keeping my eyes open.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

And thank you kind sir.

Looking forward to more crazy stuff from you guys at the shop as well...maybe a 400+fwhp Saturn, perhaps?
We're going to need one of those new V's the day they come in too.
Cant wait to see you guys start turning some of them out, gonna be sick!

Thanks
Mike

We're on it brother! Saturn will be rocking soon enough,...heads off, pistons on the way. Looking forward to getting you a V or two when we get 'em.

Looking forward to it myself. See you at R&D.

Thanks,
Jamie+
Old 02-19-2008, 12:40 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Guess i should chime in as well, as i do work here(there), DiabloSport that is.
My main job is sweeping the floors... among other things.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:58 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by diablotoona
Guess i should chime in as well, as i do work here(there), DiabloSport that is.
My main job is sweeping the floors... among other things.
The bathroom is looking a bit ratty....