Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of ported LS1 heads

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of ported LS1 heads

Just like it says. Gettin ready to take my stock heads and give em a portin'. Pics from all sides and inside of the ports, want to look at a couple before I start, thanks.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Btt anybody
Old 02-17-2008, 02:29 PM
TECH Regular

Do you honestly think that you will be able to do a decent port job by looking at pics? If you have no porting experience, all you are gonna do is ruin a set of heads.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan'sSS
Do you honestly think that you will be able to do a decent port job by looking at pics? If you have no porting experience, all you are gonna do is ruin a set of heads.
Why not? and what difference does it make if you pay someone $1000 to do them if they turn out the same? Your judging his capabilities by a question he asks...lol. wow your a bright one. What if hes a perfect artist who can get them all the same within +-1cfm?? doing it by hand?? You dont know anything. Quit fallowing in everyones footsteps for once in your life and be a pioneer. Alot of the stuff I did to my car was the first time I tried it. Chances are you probably couldnt achieve half the results with 4 times the cash with this awesome attitude of yours.. Ive done a few sets of heads with NO prior experience. Had someone bowl port them w/ a machine, then I tapered it into the runners by hand and smoothed out the stud boss. They work on my car and my friends. All I did was look at another head. Get a clue dude, or go by some stickers for your car.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:21 PM
TECH Regular

My bad I guess its a lot like ****. See a few pics and instantly you know what you are doing.