Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

q about strano springs...

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 11:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking q about strano springs...

So, anyone have some measurements of how low the car actually sits? My rear springs are saggin a little, so I have no idea what stock ride height is anymore... So, does anyone have measurements of their car with the strano springs?
Say, like from the ground to the front sub frame, and fronm the ground to the rear sub frame?

I just want a reference so I can see how much clearance I will have with my car if I do lower it the 1.2". I already bottom out in the parking ramps at the Mall of America, but that is because of the spohn torque arm for long tube headers. I am switching that to a straight across one, and so I think I have room to lower it a tad for a sweet stance.

But, I want some measurements of actual clearance before I get them

Thanks guys and gals!
Old 02-17-2008, 01:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i can measure when i get back to the garage but i have a 12 bolt which makes the back of the car sit higher than others. its a nice stance though and i don't bottom out even over teh speed bumps
Old 02-17-2008, 04:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

that would be cool to get a measurement! Or, take a pic with a pop can sitting on the ground so I can get a visual... I dunno, Im sure you can figure it out.

I just ordered a dana 60, so that will be here in a couple weeks... hopefully. Strange is S LLL O WWWWWWWWWW.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

what did you want measurements of? I cant take picks with a can and tap measure if you want just let me know. Did you want ground to top of fender wheel or ground to bottom of the side skirt?
Old 02-18-2008, 11:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

well, I was thinkin about maybe measurement from the ground to the bottom of the car. And seeing how I dont have side skirts, measuring to the front and rear sub frames would be best, as those are the same from formula to TA, and to camaro. Also, I pic of the pop can placed in the middle of the car with a pic from front tire to rear tire would be great! my email is polarisn1@hotmail.com
Thanks again!
~Cody
Old 02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would like to see and measurement from the ground to the apex of the wheel well front and rear.

Quick Reply: q about strano springs...