Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Boost Reference Progressive No2 Controller

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boost Reference Progressive No2 Controller

NX has this controller out http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/nxd5000.htm What do you think about using this unit for a 75 wet shot. To make things interesting I would like to use my meth injection setup with this. I would find out the right size jets for meth/nitrous wet shot and run the lines from the meth pump to the fuel solenoid. I already have the snow progressive controller the meth kit. I would either use it to turn the pump full on at 1psi so it is on for the No2 solenoids and controller to control spray. Or should i just keep them separate and use gas for the wet shot. Either way Im using 2 controller if i run them separate and use gas instead of meth for the wet shot.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should work great - nitrous and meth are meant for each other. Check out FJO Racing, because they designed that NX box. I'm setting up something similar but with an FJO Racing meth injection system and a NOS Progressive Controller.

Jim
Old 02-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you run 1 or 2 foggers. 1/16 or 1/8 and what size jets. Do you know what the GPH is for meth jet?
Old 02-18-2008, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am running a Dual Big Shot plate that I am planning to run a 75shot and a 50shot through to start Maybe even a 50 & 50 to start learning the tune. Not sure of your jets for meth - I'd call the tech line.

Jim

My Site: http://home.mindspring.com/~jim_fisk/id1.html

Quick Reply: Boost Reference Progressive No2 Controller