Notices

Used or beat up Halo Camaro head lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 01:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used or beat up Halo Camaro head lights

Ok guys, If your a Halo headlight owner like me, You've probably already noticed that the rubber around the Halo head lights its self is the cheapest **** on earth and is falling apart and all cracked ((ALL OVER!!!)) LOL!!Mine are not even a year old and Im replacing already! Im looking to do a custom headlight useing some of theOld Halo headlight parts! I need a set with the one lighted ring or lighted eye in each side ((NOT!! the newer two rings lights Which are bad *** by the way!!LOL!!Mind you these are like $150 BRAND SPANKIN NEW so im looking for a set that someones gonna throw away!because of the rubber all falling off !OR going to the newer style? I need the internal pieces of plastic & stuff and if it comes out the way I plan! it will look like the corvette ones that are color matched to the car! So not only will you be helping a fellow tech member out? You may be even helping to bring somthing diffrent to the table ((In headlights terms)) for us , F body guys !!Thanks BARNAT , PM only if replacing your old Halo light because of rubbers all falling off or going with newer style Halo. Im not looking to buy a perfect set guys!If that were the case I would just order me a set! Im looking for somthing you would more then likely throw away once removed from your Camaro and still make a few bucks verses letting Auto, the garbage guy take em LOL!!