PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno results got a few questions???

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 10:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dyno results got a few questions???

recently i put my car on a roush portable dyno. RAW i dynoed 311 hp and 325 tq this was out doors in 94 deg waeather with near 100% humdity at like 2 in the afternoon the guy there said they tried to correct for the weather but could not corrected (1.01 SAE correction factor) fully corrected he said 330 was reasonable estmate off the dyno he handed me 318 was the corrected hp. his explination was that they could not correct for such crappy dyno conditions. after reading thru my paper work it appears to me that the 311.2 hp i made at 5500 rpm was corrected and that 318 was put down at a slightly higher rpm BUT the print out says they only measured up to 5500 rpm. my question is can someone help figure out what he means from our conversation it sounds like he means that the car did 311 hp but they tried to correct for the bad weather but did not have the abitly to fully compinsate to give sae power so the 318 was a kinda compsation while in reality if i dynoed and it was sae corrected i would put 330 hp down? the only other bit of info i guess i could add it the roush 360r's that were there belted out 328 and were suppose to do 340 rwhp so to me this seems reasonable that he was correct by stating im approx 330 hp ANY COMMENTS ???