Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Because of Stripper Motors I found You!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Because of Stripper Motors I found You!

I almost got taken by a company called Stripper Motor Sports for a set of new tires. I actually paid for them and when they didn't answer the phone for a week, I did some checking and BOOOOOM! I found this site! It seems I am not the first person who had trouble with thid guy Chris and his company and former companies in all thier incarnation!!!!!

But a good thing did come of it..I found this site and MY GAWD, its full of dynomite info and people who knwo thier stuff!! I'm a jeep guy, not a racer, but who knows whatg could happen..just to let you know I will be lurking!!!

...by the way, my CC company stopped payment and made my account whole again..it seems PayPal wants a word with them too. Beware kiddies..flashy websites don't mean crap...the guy on the other end could be typeing and running the site from a tow truck...like I am now!!!

Later

Cipey8654
Old 02-21-2008, 12:18 PM
TECH Regular

I am glad you got out of being scammed.

We're not all kids by the way. That's a bad assumption. If you see a flash site it was probably made by an amateur. Flash sites are only good for impressing the ignorant.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

Welcome, remember NEVER trust a stripper!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by adillhoff
I am glad you got out of being scammed.

We're not all kids by the way. That's a bad assumption. If you see a flash site it was probably made by an amateur. Flash sites are only good for impressing the ignorant.
"Kiddies" is just a figure of speech, not an assumption. Hope no one was insulted. My site is made with Flash, and I am far from ignorant. Already I have a Flamer (thrower) on my back. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

Later
Cipey8654