Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

A2W intercooler setups??

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 08:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A2W intercooler setups??

I am new to FI and I am trying to plan out my setup. I have been searching on here for some more detailed info on an A2W setup with ice box locations, parts list, etc...where is a good place to read and maybe find some detailed pics on this type of setup? I have searched on the board and haven't really found what I am looking for. I have read threads talking about which intercooler everyone has used, etc...but no real good pics of the "complete" setup. I have a pretty good idea what I want to do as far as the ice box is concerned, but I am unsure about everything else.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TN94Z
I am new to FI and I am trying to plan out my setup. I have been searching on here for some more detailed info on an A2W setup with ice box locations, parts list, etc...where is a good place to read and maybe find some detailed pics on this type of setup? I have searched on the board and haven't really found what I am looking for. I have read threads talking about which intercooler everyone has used, etc...but no real good pics of the "complete" setup. I have a pretty good idea what I want to do as far as the ice box is concerned, but I am unsure about everything else.
Is this going to be a street or race application ?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

I guess I should have mentioned that. It will be a full drag setup, 25.5 cage, 408, I haven't decided which turbo, etc.., etc...