Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would it work *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by Chivalry101
Old 07-21-2003, 09:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Would it work

I dont know if I would go that much dry, but you could just get another bottle and run the lines together, for the dual tank effect, maybee put a 50 shot dry 1st stage and 100 shot wet 2nd stage, thats what I was planning on doing, but I know after a while its going to be all at once, I'm trigger happy like that!
Old 07-21-2003, 10:20 AM
Launching!

From what I've read, the stock bottom end can take 125 safely. What I want is to manually activate the two stages by flipping the switch so that the systems arms. But I could have both on, or one, the other or one then the other. Just getting Ideas, but could both be wired to the same WOT and Window switch?
Old 07-21-2003, 10:24 AM
TECH Addict

yep, you SHOULD hook them both up to the same wot switch and window switch, it will work, but give this post time, 125 is pushin it on the dry side!, are you doin a dyno tune or were you just going to run the jets, what size anyway?
Old 07-22-2003, 07:25 AM
Launching!

ttt
Old 07-22-2003, 09:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Why bother doing both a window and a wot switch? Put the window on and you can run both systems through the single unit, and the system will activate once it hits the desired rpm and of course shut off at the designated equivalent. As far as running up to a 125 dry, in my opinion that is pushing the boundaries for the stock fuel system, not so much the bottom end. The LS1 bottom end can handle 150-200, not saying I would do it on a regular basis, but I would first put in a fuel system or at least an upgraded pump to compensate for the cooler air which you are going to be pushing through the MAF.
Now as far as dual staging both kits and running through the same window switch you would need a progressive controller, otherwise both kits are going to kick in at the same time and shut off at the same time respectively. You would need to control the impulse rate of the seperate selanoids to have a true dual staged effect. Hope this clears a few things up.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

umm...

you do want both switches.

ryan.